Chapter 13

Alexis POV:

This house is wonderful! Everyone so nice and funny and crazy but that's why I love them. Jai is really amazing. I'm starting to like him. I just wanna kiss those lips. Like uh. I wonder what he thinks about me. He's just perfect, amazing,funny,kind,nice,hot,caring,helpful,sexy. I still can't believe I have a twin sister, Leslie is so amazing, We are so alike.

Jais POV:

Alexis is so beautiful. I think I'm falling for her. She has the most perfect smile ever. Words can't describe her, I would do anything for her. I want her to be mine. I want to kiss those lips. I want her.

Luke's POV:

I'm so happy I'm with Leslie again. I love her with all my heart. Its cool how she has a twin sister . Her sister and Jai have been talking for a while now. They should date, I know jai likes her. I know she likes him, Just the way they look at each other, its so obvious, Oh God I'm sounding like a girl.

Beaus POV:

In all honesty I like Leslie. She is just so beautiful and aw. but she loves my brother Luke, and I'm like a older brother to her.. Only of she knew how I felt.

James POV:

I haven't really talked to Leslie, but damn is she ever beautiful ! I hope I don't get feelings for her,

Skips POV:

Damn Alexis is mighty fine, She is hot, Like damn. Those lips thou,

Leslie POV:

Jai and Alexis NEED to date. LOL. Well its late I'm going to bed, "IM GOING TO BED GUYS NIGHT LOVE YOU ALL LOSERS" I yell while walking up the stairs. I hear them all yell "night", "were staying here for the night" , I look behind me and Luke is there. "Can i come sleep with you!" he asks. "Haha yes you can Luke" I change into some shorts and a tank top and go to my bed and see Luke laying there in his boxers. Daaamn.  "You like what you see" he asks winking at me. "I'm your dreams now good night" I say as I kiss him. "Night baby girl love you" he whispers , "love you too boo" I say as I fall asleep in his arms.

#######################################################################################

I updated. your welcome.