Chapter 3

AT AIRPORT:

Leslies Pov:

Well that was a nice long flight, urg Connor made my shoulder hurt with his big boney head. Soo here we are with out bag and looking for our ride, My auntie said Gina and one of her sons will be picking us up after a half in hour of us landing because of something to do with her sons, so me and Connor habve like 30 mins to do anything moslty in this airport. I took out my ohone and went on twitter, i have 90 new followers;P and 15 DM's, Im kinda famus on twiiter you could say, but the Janoksians still have not noticed me on twitter ): But Ariana Grande and Mac Miller and other people did. Me and Ariana DM all the time and well me and Mac Miller do to because my best friend of twiter is dating him. My best friends name is Kalie, she is 19, she is the same hight of me ;P she has amazing blue eyes and a special type of all kind of blonde hair and very pretty, No wonder why Mac wants to date her ;p! She lives in America but she is actually moving to Australlia for a shop she is going to be owning, She is a amazing hair dresser, she is like the best and she is only 19. But anyways, Me and Connor go into Starbucks and as always i get a huge cookie same with Connor. it has been 25 mins so we should go head were my auntie said Gina will be. When we get there Gina is already there. My brother turns around and puts his sleve over his mouth and screams, I dident know why because yes it is Gina but you dont need to scream to you. "wtf connor? why are you screaming into your sleve?" i ask. "look were Gina is and look on the right of her, Jai is there" Connor says jumping up and down doing a dance with me kinda, Thats untill we hear clapping and kaughing coming from infront of us. We both look up to see Gina and Jai smiling at us. Well thats kinda emabarrisinf but YOLO MOFO! haha, "Hello, You must be Leslie" Gina says coming to me and giving me a hug, hmm she could be like my mother, "and you must be Connor the one I will be home schooling" Gina says smiling and giving him a hug, Connors fac is priceless because I know he is trying to not blow his cool. LOL. "um Leslie right? whats up with Connors face?" Jai whispers to me trying not to laugh, "oh that, hah, u see me and him are fans of you guys and well him he is probally your biggest fan, he is trying not to blow his cool." i say still laughing, Gina and Connor must of heard because there were beside us now," Oh you guys are fans of the janoskains. oh thats amazing, fans from Canada," jai and gina say happy. me and Connor just nod.

AT OUR NEW HOUSE

Leslies POV:

Daamn, I love this place, my auntie did good,And did i forget to tell you how amazing the inside is, like gawd are roooms and everything is amazing, i wont go into details because there is to much. Gine had to go to her other job, Jai stayed her with us, Jai is so awesome. We took bunch of pictures and posted them on twitter I got even more followers I almost have the same ammount followers as jai now. We hear a knock at  the door and i give them a wierd look and go answer it."Hello" i say looking down. "LESLIE" a girl says. I look up and its Kalie, "KALIE!" I say really happy and we hug, she has 2 suitcases, "um kalie? why do you have suitcases?" i say questiong her, "Well im moving in, thats why this house has 5 bedrooms one for me, one for you, one for Connor, than the other 2 are spare, This is your surprise" kalie says laughing, oh my gawd, im so happy. "Oh sorry forgetting my manners, you must be Jai Ariana talks about you so much im Kalie" kalies says holding out her hand to jai, Oh right um kalie and ariana talk on twitter too, Jai gave kalie a wierd look,"Hello Kalie, But um how does Ariana talk about me all the time?" Jai said. "ohh, Leslie dident tell you im guessing, Im dating Mac Miller and me leslie, Ariana and mac are all close on twitter. And im living here to open my own Hair dressing shop, and leslie you are working at it because your amazing at hair." Kalie says to me and Jai, :oh i see now;" Jai says. "Well im going up to Connors room to hang with him," jai says, He is so nice, "so kalie, Im working with you now?" i say, i forgot to tell you guys, im really good at hair and well im kinda a dancer too. "Yuppers." kalie says sitting down. *Knock Knock* I hear, I go open the door and i look up to see........

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how is it? Sorry for thecliff hanger ;P