First Day At The Studio!More kisses?

Omg. Today is my first day at Sony. It is so beautiful. Just amazing. Right now i am in Simons office waiting for him to come back with something.. I look around and say Simon with 2 people.. I looked more and.. OH MY FUCK. ITS ARIANNA AND MAC. Like wtf. I dont want to see them. "Well Leslie. I have brought Arianna and Mac today to help you:)" Simon says. If looks could kill Arianna and Mac would be dead. Arianna has a pissed of face and she looks kinda upset.. And well Mac.. he looks like Mac. "Hey Leslie" they both say. "Oh, you guys know eachother?" Simon says surprised. "Yup" I say with a stright face.. I would of thought he would of brought cody simpson or some one else.. guess not.. But what can you do.. "ok. while i go get a song from someone that I am going to get you to sing.,. i will be right back" Simon says. Arianna whispers something in Macs ear and he leaves.. Oh great.

Ariannas POV:

Simon came and got us from the lobby, he said he wants us ot meet the next top artist. When we walk into the room. I see the one nad only Leslie. I miss my best friend tbh. I am a bit pissed off but i am sorry for what I did.. As soon as Simon went to go get the song I asked Mac to leave the room so Leslie and I could talk.. "So um.. hey leslie.. Havent saw you for a while.." i say nervous. "How could you?" Leslie asked me looking sad and mad.. I know what she is talking about.. "Leslie, i couldent date Jai anymore.. My manager made me date Mac.. and I lost my feeelings for jai. I love Mac. And Mac dident want to hurt kalie.. But its for the best" I say with a half smile.. "I understand.. but the way you both told Kalie and Jai you were dating was not the greatest idea" Leslie says sadly.. Now i have to agree on her with that.. "Leslie. our managers made us.. we had a different idea. but they said no.. Leslie I am sorry with what happen.. me and Mac both are.. can we please be friends? I saw with hope in my eyes. Leslie doesent say anything, she just gives me a hug. "I forgive you.' She says with a smile. Im so happy. Mac had to go, and Leslie is reading over  the song.

Leslies POV:

I am reading over the song i have to sing.. I am glad me and Arianna are friends again.. Hopefully Jai and Kalie and them can all be friends again.. Im happy Luke doesent have a girlfriend.. Haha.. oh how i wish i was his girlfriend.. Anyways. The songs name is "I Need Your Love" (A/N pretend all songs are hers) Im getting the Dr.Dree beats on and ready to sing :)

I Need Your Love

I need your love

I need your time

When everything's wrong

You make it right

I feel so high

I come alive

I need to be free with you tonight

I need your love

I need your love

I take a deep breath every time I pass your door

I know you're there but I can't see you anymore

And that's the reason you're in the dark

I've been a stranger ever since we fell apart

And I feel so helpless here

Watch my eyes are filled with fear

Tell me do you feel the same

Hold me in your arms again

I need your love

I need your time

When everything's wrong

You make it right

I feel so high

I come alive

I need to be free with you tonight

I need your love

I need your love

Am I dreaming? Will I ever find you now?

I walk in circles but I'll never figure out

What I mean to you, do I belong?

I try to fight this but I know I'm not that strong

And I feel so helpless here

Watch my eyes are filled with fear

Tell me do you feel the same

Hold me in your arms again

I need your love

I need your time

When everything's wrong

You make it right

I feel so high

I come alive

I need to be free with you tonight

I need your love

I need your love

All the years

All the times

You have never been to blame

And now my eyes are open

And now my heart is closing

And all the tears

All the lies

All the waste

I've been trying to make it change

And now my eyes are open

I need your love

I need your time

When everything's wrong

You make it right

I feel so high

I come alive

I need to be free

Leslies POV:

As I finished the song i heard everyoe clapping.. This song reminds me of Luke because I need his love<3 I.. mean what?haha .. After we were done i want to home.. I walked in and Luke came to my face and kissed me.. "Leslie.."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

Hey guys.. so i am going to start a new book.. sorry I have not updated for like 2 monthes, but here i am, making a ew chapter:) Vote and Comment if you likes it.. Please?:)