2 surprises and a bad night.

Leslies POV:

"Leslie, i have liked you ever since I made i contact with you. Will you be my wonderful girlfriend?" Luke said with hope in his eyes. I cant believe this, he asked me out. "Yes Luke" I say hugging him. WE heard the door open and it was Connor and the rest of the boys. "Hello Leslie, Looks like Luke finally asked you out" Beau says smiling, "yeah" i saw hidding my red face. "So Leslie, since you are my favorite sister, and i love you, I have a surprise for you" he says excited, "Aww! I love you too you bum, whats my surprise?" I saw really excited. "Well Go get changed into something else" He says with luke pushing me upstairs, I guess they all know my surprise, i cant wait. I go into my closet . I pick out white jeans, a grey nice long sleave dressy type shirt, I go into the shower, After i get out i get changed and sit down and do a little bit of makeup, Eye liner, eye shadow, mascara and nude lip stick. I paint my nails a nice pale pink, I up on my ring, my braclets and put on my grey amazing beanie, I walk down stairs and see them with there shoes on so i put on my purple VANS. "Leslie lets goooooooo" Beau says poking my street, wierd boy. 

_------------------------------------------A HOUR LATER------------------------------------------------------------

Casper-Lees POV:

Im here is Melbourn Astrailla, Im with Alfie, zoe, Louise, Louis, Marcus, Sam and Mazzi. We are here to surprise a girl named Leslie, I like that name, I saw a black SUV pull up, must be them. I see the JANOSKIANS come out, and must be Leslies little brother Connor, aw, than a girl comes out, Guess its leslie, she looks our way and her face looks priceless, aw. "OMG! ITS ALL MY FAVORITE BRITISH YOUTUBERS!" She says/screams, "Aw a big fan, Hello leslie, We are your surprise" I say with a smile. Alfie is on the phone talking to someone. "Hello guys! Nice to meet you guys and girl, Jack and Finn will be coming tomorrow" Alfie said, Oh yay i get to see the cool twins. I look over and leslie talking to the boys and girls. She is so beautiful.

Lukes POV:

She looks so happy. I am glad im dating leslie,. these youtubers are cool! I can tell we are all going to be best mates, i get a text and look down . 

From: Acacia Brinley: Hey Lukey Bear, how are you, can we meet up tonight? We need to talk,

To: Acacia Brinley: Ok, Come around to mine at 7.

Hmm. Wonder what she wants to talk about..

----------------------------------------------------7:00pm at theres-----------------------------------------------------

Lukes POV:

Its 7 and there is a konock at the door, everyone is talking and laughing so no one noticed, i opended it and it was Acacia, she smiled, she has a nice smile, she is beautiful.. im a fool for breaking up with her. :"Hello Acacia" I say as she gives me a hug, Her hugs are warm, 'Luke were can we talk" acacia asked, "Back yard" I saw as we walk back there. we both sit down. "Listen Luke, i miss you, i still have strong feelings for you, I want to be together again." She says, I agree with her bit i have leslie.. As i went to speack i feel her lips on me, i ddient pull back, she has such good kisses.

Leslies POV:

Me and Casper went to the kitchen and get drinks and snacks, I look out the window looking out the back yard, and I see luke and a girl making out.. I feel tears coming. Casper looks and me and hugs me, "Les whats wrong" he whispers, all i can do is point, he looks at them than back and me, He lifts up my face and says "You dont need him les, you are such a strong girl. he just cant see it, it will be ok, you dont need a jerk like that in your life" as he hugs me. He is right, I walk outside with casper behind me. "LUKE BROOKS IT IS OVER AND I HATE YOU.,LEAVE MY HOUSE BOTH OF YOU. NEVER COME HERE AGAIN" I say as the both look up and luke looks like he doesent even like me and grabs the girls hand and tells everyone he is leaving and walks out. Everyone looks mad and cluless,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you gues like it :)