Chapter 12

Luke POV:

I feel bad.. I cant believe that happen. She hates me. Acacia hates me. I bet Connor hates me. I bet they all hate me. im such a fool. I broke her heart.. I didnt meant to hurt leslie. Uh,

Leslies POV:

Alexis is awesome. She is so beautiful and nice and funny. Were so alike.. Acacia and Caspar are talking. There getting close. Haha. I dont like Caspar. lul. He seems like a man slut;) I only Like Luke. But whatever.. Jai and Alexis are talking. Now that would be a cute couple. Like aw. Connor is upstairs with some of the boys in his room. Im just sitting here. "Lessssliiiiie, Commme heeeree" Beaus says,. Uh what does he want. I go and sit beside him. "You are my sister. You have no say in it. Ok?ok." Beau says looking at me. "Fine you loser" I say poking his face. "Lessliee." Alexis says, "Yesss?" I call back. "This guy named Luke wants to talk to you" Alexis says.. I look up and see Luke standing there. oh lord. "Um.. Luke what are you doing here?" I say looking at him.. "Look Leslie, Im so sorry for everything. I love you. I didnt mean to hurt you. i just dont know what took over me. Acacia is my ex. I dont have feelings for her. Leslie please. Give me a 2nd chance" He says with tears.. I look to my side and see Acacia walking uo to me. "Take him back, i can tell he means everything he said" she whispers in my ear. "Luke you are a jerk. You did mess up. But I love you soo. I take you back" I say runing up to him and hugginf him. He picks me up and spins me around.. "Hey Leslie. he have to go now. We will see you all later" All the british youtubers say. "Alright bye guys" i say while hugging them. i look over to Caspar and he is hugging acaica awww. "Leslie why is there a girl that looks like you here?' Luke said looking at me wierdly. "Thats my twin sister Alexis. Haha" I say. "Heeey" Alexis says looking at look. "Hey' he says back. Alexis and Jai have been talking for a while.. aww.

2222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222

I updated/.. Sorry for the gay short chapter :)