#8

Me: It's been a while. Are you mad?

Gray: Why would I be

Me: Well you sounded mad when we last talked

Gray: how would you know. Maybe I just pretended like I do with everything else in my life

Me: look Gray, I'm sorry. I truly am. But I have trust issues and I don't want you to be somebody else than who you are. And the chance that you are Grayson Dolan is so little that I don't want to believe it. And even if you were him... I don't want to disappoint you.

Read

Me: Are you going to answer?

Read

Me: Wow you are just like the others. Leaving me right after I opened up to you.

Gray: I'm sorry. I didn't know that you were feeling this way. And I didn't answer because I didn't know what to say. Don't ever feel like you are less worth than anyone else. You are perfect just the way you are and you don't disappoint anyone. They are only disappointed in themselves for not staying with you.

Me: Oh my gosh Gray, that's so sweet. Nobody ever said something like that to me. I'm always the odd one out. The one everybody just ignores and hopes not to be partnered with. Not even my parents like me. I just feel so worthless. Nobody likes me.

Gray: Don't think like that. I love you and that is all that matters. Don't let anyone tell you you're worthless. Because you're not. You're smart and witty and you always comfort me even though you have way bigger problems than me.

Me: Awwww. I'm in tears right now Gray. That's so nice.

Gray: Don't cry. That's not what I wanted. Smile, please

Me: Thank you
Me: Wait... You love me?

Gray: Ummmm.... I suddenly really need to go

Me: Gray?
Me: It's not a bad thing at all

Me: I think... I think I love you too
Message not delivered

------------------------
I'm such a cruel person for letting it end like this but, you know...

I updated twice today so that's good.

Don't forget to vote and comment
Love you guys