#14

Grayson is calling
Answer || Decline

Hello

Omg. K?

Grayson?

What happened? Are you alright?

Everything is fine Grayson

Why don't I believe you? Tell me what happened. I'm here for you

It's nothing Gray. Just forget it

I can't. You haven't answered my texts in two weeks and now...

Look Gray it's really personal

You are my best friend and nothing is gonna change that. You can tell me about everything.
Please tell me about everything

Gray I-

Who are you talking to? Someone wants your homework?
Why would anyone even want to talk to you. You are so ugly and paethic. I'm so happy we gave you away. You ruined everything.

There was a sound as if someone had slapped someone and then started kicking her. Followed by screaming. Aweful screaming.
Grayson wasn't sure what to do. He tried to scream into the phone to stop her, but nobody had heard him. And now he was sitting there listening to her getting beaten up. Silent tears run down his face and he wanted to help her so bad. He felt aweful. He should have realized that she was hurt and fragile. He could have done something. After what seemed like forever the screaming and the kicking stopped. Now he could hear crying and that broke his heart even more. He wanted to hug her. Tell her he was there, that he could protect her. But all he could do was sit there, listen and cry.

K?

Are you alright?

K?

G-gray?

Omg. K? I'm so sorry. This shouldn't have-

Its okay Gray. Im alrigh-

No, it's not alright. You just got beaten up by your mom. That's not something that should be 'alright'.

Grayson stop. Don't make it worse than it is

K?
K?
Did you just-
She just hung up on me

-------------------
It's a bit different but I hope you still like it.