#17

Me: So I'm here now

Grayson : how is it? Do you think you'll get along with them?

Me: I hope so. Until now everythings been great. They are really kind people. An older couple with no children. Apparently they had a foster kid before but he's over 18 now.

Grayson : that's good. I'm happy you like it.

Me: well idk.

Grayson : what is it??

Me: idk. I just don't feel like this is my home. They have this beautiful house that even has a garden, and everything is just so pretty and modern. And idk. I just don't feel like I am allowed to touch anything.

Grayson : k, idk but it's probably normal to feel that way. You have to get to know these people before you feel better and more comfortable and confident in their, no your, home

Me: thanks grey

Grayson : no worries babygirl

Me: hey, don't call me that

Grayson : why not baby girl ;)

Me: and don't do the winky face. Youre turning into a fuckboi here.

Grayson : me? A fuckboi? Never

Me: well then stop calling me babygirl

Grayson : no can do, babygirl

Me: Ugh

Grayson : you know you love it;)

Me:...

Grayson : you know that you can't resist me. I'm just way to sexy and cool that anyone could ever say no to me. My charming ways can make anyone swoon.

Me: sorry to disturb your ego trip there mister, but come down to earth please. You probably look like some avocado had sex with an older more disgusting avocado. Plus your charms? What charms?

Grayson : you wound me k. Deeply (but nice Deadpool reference :))

Me: I know, right. I'm so excited for the second one to come out in May.

Grayson : me too, me too