#18

Grayson: so I've been wondering

Me: about what?

Grayson : you're in NJ right?

Me: yes

Grayson : I'm from NJ and most of my family lives there.

Me: I didn't know that

Grayson : so anyway... I was wondering if we could meet the next time I'm there

Me: I don't know gray....

Me: what if I'm nothing like you expected?

Grayson : youre probably so much more than that. You are perfect

Me: how would you know gray? You've never met me. You've never even seen a picture of me. You wouldn't know.

Gray: I don't care what you look like. And I don't need to know that to know that you are a wonderful person. You are perfect the way you are.

Me: thank you gray. I needed that

Grayson: always

"Klara, dinner is ready", my new foster mum says while knocking on the door.

I lay my phone onto the new white desk next to my bed and stand up. My room is picture perfect. It has a comfortable white queen-sized bed. A modern looking white desk, one side of the room is completely covered in a closet with mirrors as covers. The walls are white except for one which is painted in a light Grey color, bringing some depth into the room.

It's a beautiful room. But it's not mine. It never will be.

I sneak down the wide staircase into the dinning area where Mrs. and Mrs. King are seated. I'm supposed to call them Becka and Lauren, but it doesn't feel right just yet.

"how has your day been, honey?"  Becka asks me. I haven't done much since I've been here. I've mostly been in 'my' room and watched Netflix.

"Good", is all I can bring myself to answer. It is not that I don't like Becka and Lauren. They are great people. But everything still feels so new, so foreign.

As Lauren and Becka talk away, as if nothing had happend and I had been here all along, I can't help but wonder what it would be like to actually meet Grayson.

He had been there for me. Comforted me and cried for me. He knew what happened in my last and he still hadn't backed away. He was still here.

"please excuse me", I mumbled and left the table. I ignored Mrs and Mrs. Kings concerning looks and made my way up to the room.

I unlocked my phone and opened Grayson and my chat.

Me: I think we should meet up. When are you here??

----------------
I am so sorry. I havent posted in ages. I have stayed this before, but this time I mean it. I am here to stay. And to finish this story.

Thanks for all your support. We are over 6k reads right now. Wow. Thanks a lot guys:)