#15

39 missed calls from Grayson

Grayson: k. Talk to me, please. Are you okay?

Grayson: obviously you're not okay, that was a stupid question.

Grayson: just know that I'll be here for you. You can talk to me or even just sit at the phone in silence if you want that. Hell, I would fly to NY if you ask me to. Just talk to me.

K: Gray...

Grayson: what is it k?

K: It's nothing really. Just no one has ever said something so nice to me.

Grayson heart ached as he read that text. He wanted to be there for her. To hold her. To fix everything that had broken her. A tear slipped out of his eye as he thought about it. She had a rough life and he just wanted to be something good.

Grayson: well then you better get used to it. Because I'm not letting you go.

K: don't make promises you can't keep.

Grayson: I'm not. I'm just saying that I'll be there for you. Whenever you need me.

K: gray...

Grayson: it doesn't have to be now. Just know, I'm there when you are ready to talk about it.

K: if only it could be this easy. I'm just happy that i get out if this hell hole. Foster care here I come.

Grayson: when do you leave?

K: well the papers are all set. And next Friday we have the court date where we all sign them.

Grayson: i don't want you to stay there any longer. In a week so much can happen.

K: It's only five days gray. I've lived here for over 15 years so five days more won't make the difference.

Grayson: and where do you go then?

K: they found a foster family that is willing to take me. Not in NY but in NJ.

Grayson: really? That's great.

K: yeah. It's going to be different.

Grayson: it's going to be better

K: well duh... Everything is better than here.

K: thank you for this gray

Grayson: for what?

K: for being there for me

------------------------------------------
Don't hate me.

Sorry that I haven't been updating for like the past 6 month. I'm back and I'm staying. So get ready for some drama