2+2= LOVE?

Heres a new story I just finished :)

2+2= LOVE?

He kisses me. Harsh until I melt into the kiss. Of course, I dont want to be kissing him but he is here and a damn good kisser. He bites my bottom lip and nibbles on it. His hand slides up my thigh and I can feel myself get shaky. I push him away breathless. "Lets get back to math." I suggest. Though I like math, I dont like it as much as that kiss (or rather make out session.)

*2 weeks previous*

As I walk into math, I see my boyfriend sitting in the seat next to mine. He gives me a charming smile. Justin Moore is his name. Mine is Angie Witherman. Justin comes up to me and kisses me before class like he does every day. This is the only class I have with him and we make it special. Once the teacher comes in, I put on my angel act. Math is my favorite and best subject. "Can I talk to you after class?" Mrs.Green asks me. "Sure." I wonder what she has to say. I aced that last quiz and I was already at the highest level I could be at.

After class I hugged Justin and went up to her desk. "yes, Mrs.Green?" "I want to know if you will tutor one of my students?" "Sure, who is it?" "Paxton King." "okay. Sounds good. Anything else?" I looked at the ticking tock waiting to be released. She handed me a piece of paper. "It starts today in the LRC." Then I left the classroom. I didnt think twice about the name Paxton King and maybe I should've.