Chapter 4

Chapter 4 :)

I knew that Paxton was going to be gone on Friday so I decided to drive over to Justin's around five. I know that he doesnt have a practice today so it would be a good surprise. I rang his doorbell and waited. He answered with a towel around his waist.

"oh, Angie! Hey!" his smile was completely fake and I could see it wasnt a good time.

"I was uh taking a shower." He said running his hand through his hair.

"Oh well I wanted to surprise you." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I was going to give him a kiss when I heard, "Justin! Who is it?"

I recognized that voice and as soon as I released my arms, her body appeared to... In a towel. Sandra stood in front of me.

"Why the hell is she here? You told me you broke up with her like a few months ago." I looked at Justin in disgust.

"You're are a jackass, Justin!" I took my hand and slapped his face. I could see Sandra confused about what was happening.

"Angie! We werent..."

"Yes you were. You disgust me. We are forever over." I slammed the door in his pleading face.

I tried to keep the tears in, but I was unsuccessful. I cried myself to sleep and woke up Saturday with a puffy face. I was too heartbroken to speak to my friends. I just stayed inside and cried my eyes out. I knew that there was a party and Justin was going to go with me but I cant go now. I got Facebook messages, house calls, cell calls, text messages, and emails from Justin apoligizing. I cant forgive him.

Sunday, Paxton arrived on my doorstep at 7. I didnt call him or ask him to come but I did remember that he had a test tomorrow. He got all his problems right on his quiz. When he came, I was in a pair of yoga pants and tank top. Mascara was smeared on my face and I looked like crap. The fact that a hot guy was on my doorstep didnt help.

"Hey. I heard." He said as I let him into my house. Luckily, my parents were out for a bit. "Great." I murmured.

"I punched him at the party last night." I led him to my dining room and we sat down. "Cool." Is all I said to his comment.

"You look great." He said totally lying. I didnt feel great and I knew I also looked less. I opened my book that I took out of my backpack and began to show him some things but I wasnt in the mood for math. "You dont seem too into this." He commented. "I'm not." I confessed. "Well let's do something else." Before I have time to react, he kisses me.