Chapter 5

Chapter 5 :)

-NOW-

Paxton just left. I dont know what that kiss meant. He's a whore; he probably just wanted to get laid. The way he looked at me though is what was confusing. Those blue eyes looked right into mine and twinkled. One look and then he was kissing me. He was really into the kiss too. He made sure he attacked me with his lips until I had to respond. Well is had the right word? I couldve pushed him away from me. It felt wrong, but Im single now. He mustve known that yet I wasnt known for pointless hook ups. And wait, didnt he tell me he punched Justin? Does he CARE about me? Oh my gosh, does Paxton King LIKE me?

The next morning, I woke up early and took a long shower. I washed off all the tears and heartbreak. I applied make up, straightened my hair and put on some hot clothes. I put on some new rhinestone pocketed skinny jeans and V-neck tshirt. Diamond earrings and coach tennis shoes completed my look. When I went downstairs, my mom said I looked cute and then I drove to school. I wasn't going to lie, I wanted to make Justin jealous.

In Math, I could feel Justin's eyes o my butt everytime I got up. His stare was creeping me out. When I turned around he smiled at me and I snapped, "You might want to tap this, but it's taken so get your dirty eyes off of me." His smile faded and I realized that I lied about having a new guy. Or did I?

Lunch is the period I was dreading the most. When I would usually sit with Justin, I had to find a new seat. It lead me to an empty table. Surpringly, Paxton ended up sitting next to me. "Hey cupcake." He winked at me with those sea like eyes. "Hi." I ate my lunch and he ate his too while searching my face. When he was done, he stood up and said, "I have to pick up something at the office, wanna come with me?" I accepted knowing that my ex would be insanely jealous that I was leaving with his enemy. When Paxton tapped my ass, I let him. I knew that if I turned around, Justin would be looking at me with wide eyes and at Paxton with a look that could kill.

When we were halfway down the hall, he pushed me up against what happened to be his locker. It wasnt a violent push but instead light. He pinned me and put his mouth to mine. I wanted to pull away, but I couldn't. He had me trapped. He placed one of his hands on my boob which I would've usually smacked away but instead I put my hands through his dark hair. He leaned his body more into mine and started to move his tongue around in my mouth. I dont know where the sensation I feel comes from everytime I kiss him.

When we finished I said, "Lets go to the office." "Yeah I umm lied about that." Paxron said. I laughed. "You just wanted to make out didnt you?" "Guilty." He smiled and I grabbed his shirt pulling him in for another kiss.

(Sorry it's short)