Chapter 2

Chapter 2 :)

After kissing Justin bye and heading to the LRC, I remembered who Paxton King is. He is the bad boy. Medium shaggy hair, mysterious blue eyes, nice muscles. He was the 8th grader I crushed on when I was in 7th grade. He's a junior like Justin and I'm a sophmore. I cant deny that he is hot. I cant believe I forgot about him... Especially since he doesnt get along with Justin. They almost got suspended for fighting last year.

He sat down next to me and smelled like he was covered in Ax. "Angie, right?" he asked. "Yeah. You must be Paxton." "You're dating that douche Justin right?" "Yes. He isnt a douche and we are here because you need help in math, not to discuss my personal life." "Okay. Geez." "Open your book to page 460." I said very orderly. "Pissed off much?" He asked and opened his book. The rest of the time was me helping him. He was pretty dumb with math. At one point he tried flirting with me to get the answers to the problems I had him try on his own. It worked for a bit, but then I left the room and he was forced to think himself.

We studied like that for the past week. When Justin found out, he was angry that I was assigned to Paxton. I assured him that it was just tutoring and nothing else. Eventually, he trusted me. I didn't want to lose him. We have been dating for a year and I love him. On Friday, Paxton stood me up. I waited until 4, but left because I had a feeling he wasnt coming. We werent friends so I didnt have his number. He could've been sick, but I saw him at school during the day. I had heard rumors about him ditching to do drugs, but I never really knew if I should believe them. The only rumors I did believe were when people talked about who he slept with. He was a pretty big man whore.