Chapter 9

Chapter 9 :) one chapter to go!!! :)sorry this one is short.

I wake up to birds chirping. I run to the bathroom and puked my guts out. I had a bad hangover. Paxton also burned in my mind. I really like him, but he is going to have a baby. I wonder if he even liked Briella before he slept with her. She is a cheerleader that liked to party so they couldve just been hooking up for fun. It hurts me to think of his ways. I dont know why it bother me so much. I guess I wanted to be the person to change that and have him be with me, but Briella was first.

It pained me too much to think of him.

-5 months-

Its Summer. I am dating a boy that I met at the pool. His name is Jaden. Luckily, I havent seen Paxton for months. Ive heard that Briella is big and close to her due date. I honestly wish her well.

My heart aches when I hear the rumors that Paxton is going to purpose to her and stuff, but I try to move on. I still cant forget when he told me that he cared about me and they werent going to stay together, though. Who knew math could cause so much drama? It was just calculus. Then it was crushing on Paxton. Then us dating. Then him finding out he was going to be a dad. That causing us to break up. Him trying to make it work for the baby but wanting me. Me wanting to move on but sometimes cant. Its so complicated.