Chapter 5/ First Love??

Me: Should I be worried?
Beth: Why?
Me:What if this is Max Mills? He has 3 siblings. Max has 3 too. He has 2 brothers and 1 sister, So does Max. Their both name is Max and we are going to the same school.
Beth: As I told you there are 3 Max's in our grade except Max Mills. He can be one of them, or him.
Me: Think about he is Max MILLS. What will happen if he learns that im that "Mysterious Girl in Science Class"? He will think that im a freak. He will think that i steel his phone number from someone. There will be rumors about me. "JESSICA IS A FREAK".
I was talking incredibly fast so I get out of breath.
Beth: Wow!(She laugh) A good prediction, but none of these will happen, to be honest your prediction has %25 chance to happen. But look at the good way, it has %75 chance not to happen.
Me: You hate math but you are good at it.
Beth: Thanks.
Me:Welcome!
Mom knock the door...
Mom: May I come in.
Me: Sure!
Mom: Your mom is calling you for the dinner Beth.
Beth: Okay! Thanks for everything.
Mom: Oh that was nothing. If i would have time, I would make some cookies for you girls.
Beth: You dont need to Mrs.
Reed. Thank you again for everything.
We walked to the door. Beth hug me
-usually she doesnt hugs me for saying goodbye, we dont have that kind of friendship. We dont have a fake friendship like that popular girls does. So i get that she would do something-
She said something by whispering:
Beth: Text me if he texts you.
I whispered back:
Me: Okay.
We stop hugging.
Beth: See you at school.
Me: You mean morning
We laughed
Mom: See you Beth.
Beth: Bye Mrs. Reed, bye Jess
Me: Bye!
She went to her home. It was 4.55 pm.
I went to my room to do my homework. I started with Math.
*Phone rang*
That was a message.

-----------------------------
|   1 UNREAD MESSAGE   |
-----------------------------
Open Cancel

I opened it. It was from Beth.

Beth: SOS! I need help in Science HW. Question 6 plz!
I opened my science book. There was a note in the first page

_____________________
| I thought that you would  |
|write your name to the book |
| and i am sorry for Melody. |
| I learned what happened |
| after the lesson. |
| ~Max Mills     |
_____________________

I chuckled.
Me: They were talking about me in the school coridor.
I mumbled
Then another message came from Beth.
Beth: Can you please hurry a little?
Me: 1 minute.
I opened the book. Page 2 Question 6.

6) When is an atom stable?
A)When it has full outer orbit.
B) When it has the same amount of elections as protons.
C) When it has no neutrons.
D) When it has an odd number of valance elections.

Me: The answer is "A" Beth.
Beth: Thanks!
Beth went offline

Then i finished my Math homework. It was 5.30 pm. I felt tired. I lay on my bed. I stared at the ceiling for a couple of minutes thinking about my new and old life. I was just so confused that everything around me shifted really fast and I did struggle with adapting to every single bit of it. I was emotionally crushed before we moved to here, but now... I feel better. Things have clearly changed since I've moved here. To be more specific, I've changed. A lot.
With the pain I feel when I remembered what happened, I went downstairs to get water. I looked at my parents, how peaceful they look while watching the news. While I was pouring the water to the glass, I heard somethings that made my life even more complicated. When I heard those words coming out of the news reporters mouth...

"Aria Hawkings, the daughter of the famous businessman Clifford Hawkings... They were off the media for a while now and we have captured Clifford Hawkings and his son Shawn Hawkings..."
I came out of the shock when I felt the overflowed cold water touching my feet.

"Shawn Hawkings"
Well, it has been a while since I heard that name. Now you probably wonder who he is. That's a loooonng story to tell.
But we have a lot of time, dont we?