~Answers~

Aphmau's POV

*Play Song*

"What?" I question, confused.

"Where.....did you get....that bandanna?" He asked again, some concern in his voice.

I yanked the cloth from my pocket, running the smooth silky fabric across my palms.

"It's not mine" I reply.

"Aphmau, you need to tell me who that bandanna belongs to" He demands, a serious look plastered on his face.

"Vylad, what's wrong?"

"Did it belong to someone dressed in black, carrying a demonic broadsword?"

That catches me off guard.

(Get it, off GUARD.....because he's a guard.....OKAY ILL STOP JUST STOP THROWING POTATOES!) 

"Yes........Vylad do you...." I start but he interrupts me.

"Did he hurt you?!" He exclaims, worry in his eyes.

"No.....he actually...."I try but he stops me again.

"He is the former lord of Falconclaw.....you know......the lord that went crazy and killed everyone!" 

"He.....he.....did..." I managed out, my voice shaking.

"Then....why...." I whisper to myself, but I think Vylad heard me.

"Then why what?"

"When I was going to see the moving castle and found Malachi, I was in the middle of this terrible storm" I say.

"Then before I knew it, I was being surrounded by werewolves" I continue.

"I fell to the ground, the storm turned into a blizzard and the last thing I knew before I passed out was him, swinging his sword"

"I woke up in this cave with him, he used his bandanna to stop the bleeding on my forehead, then he left into the storm" I finished.

Vylad leans against the wall, rubbing his temples with his fingertips.

"What......this makes no sense..." He responds.

"Wait, do you know him?" 

He looks up from the ground, hesitant.

"No........sorta.....I actually have been trying to track him down"

"What? Why?" I slide the cloth, through my finger gaps.

"Everyone is trying to find him, they're scared......wait actually.."

"What?"

"One of my friends from Scaleswind, says that the rumors aren't true, and that he was framed...."

"But who would frame him?"

".....Zane...." Garroth states from the doorway.

I nearly jump at his voice.

"It was Zane, Mommy knew that he was the one that framed Aaron Lycan, the former lord of Falconclaw...." Garroth continues.

"That's his name?" I was confused, yet at the same time scared.

"Zane apparently gave Aaron's late son, an amulet, and Aaron's son gave the amulet to Aaron, and when Aaron touched it, everyone in the village died....."

"......Including his wife and child...."

My heart sinks, sympathy erupting in my heart.

Though for some reason, there was also some level of empathy.

"Oh my Irene..." Vylad sighed.

"You...you know him?" Garroth asks, a bit heartbroken.

"You could say that" I gulp, hiding my red face.

Why was it red and burning?

Have a nice day my crystals!