~Surprise~

Aphmau's POV

*Play Song*

I was sleeping a dreamless sleep in my bedroom, when I hear slight breathing.

I groggily open my eyelids, finding something that makes me jump backwards out of my bed, into the wall.

I knock my head on the plastered wall, leaving a painful ringing noise in my head.

"You're scared easily" The hooded man says, leaning against the wall, opposite of the foot of my bed.

"Well, I didn't expect to see some hooded stranger in my room that wasn't invited in ,mind you" I say quickly, taking in deep breaths.

I feel heat generate in my neck again.

Not again.

"Are you here for that bandanna?" My face burning.

"Yes, and no, I need to talk to the lord of Phoenix Drop, and my sources tell me, that's you" He flips a gold coin in his hand, catching it perfectly every time.

"Why do you need to talk to me? And at this time of night?" I gesture towards the open window, which showed the dark star speckled sky.

"I'm not exactly the most liked person at the moment" He responds, grimacing.

Oh yeah, I forgot what he was accused of...

Wait...

"Wait, are you here about......"

"Zane....yes..how did you know I wanted to know about Zane?" He finishes for me.

"I may have heard some rumors.." Before i can finish, he sighs.

"I can leave if you want" He sighs, almost showing pain in his face.

"No....no... I know the real story, and I'm very sorry for what's happened to you"

"You have nothing to be sorry for, it's fine, I just want to know if you can help me find Zane Ro'maeve" 

I clear my throat then speak.

"I can do you one better"

"What?" He asks, curious.

"I can help you kill him"

Have a nice day my crystals!