Aveeno Keratin

Name: Aveeno Keratin

Age: 18

Sex: Male (He is very much gay)

District: 9

Appearance: His appearance doesn't  determine him, gay; rather, all the girls swoon for him. But he swoons for men. If girls are chihuahuas and he is a husky then he is the one heading after that stick. The only thing about his appearance that indirect others from telling he is gay. Is his body. He masculine than most other men in his district. He works so hard for his family that he carries big bags of grain everyday, which got him his muscles, and girls attract to him. He face harbors many soft features. His eyes are a warm hazel color and his nose is small, but fits his face perfectly. He has scrumptious lips that everyone wants. His black hair slicks backwards. Almost making him look like a typical f*ckboy. Anything else he harbors is mostly from his Latino culture.

Personality: Aveeno is very charming. Although he is a living chick magnet, he likes to tease the girls with pick up lines and his flirty ways. But he can use his dirty talent to swoon straight guys. Other than being charming, he is also kind and caring. If he isn't charming the snakes (girls) then he is either working his butt off. He works so hard that even people begin to ask favors for him. If there is anyone to trust, you can trust in Aveeno. He never breaks promises or share secrets. He is loyal and he ready to make new friends. Aveeno also can sometimes act girly. He is feminine when it comes to how he acts and how he talks. Aveeno is also a gossip-breaker or a bully-beater. It irks him when people talk or do bad to others.

Background: Once Aveeno's Latino head popped out of his mom's hole, his dad left. His dad was a girl-digger only being with his mom for her body and looks. He would come back just to mess with Aveeno's mom. And his mom gave in each time, she thought he would come back and stay with her. After Cresmond got born, he stopped coming. Now Vraness and him have to work for his family. They aren't exactly the poorest family, but they need money for food and rent. It got financially worst, that Aveeno's mom, Lizandra, started giving her body to unholy men and getting paid in return. It helped the family ever since. And grandma is almost at the brink of death that she can't even talk. It pains Aveeno, but is just motivates him to work harder. His family knows about his sexuality and they're okay with it. Aveeno even did some dirty business with the hottest men in the District. Before he the reaping, he got a good snack from the mayor's son. He was a real stud and a big one at that.

Family: Lizandra, his mom, looks young at the age of 35. His grandma, Fhey, lives with Aveeno and his family. He has 3 other siblings: Cresmond is 11 and he is the youngest, Sharlom is next youngest being the age of 14, and the 2nd oldest is Vraness who is only 17.