This Will Never Happen In A Million Years But...

Any company/network that has ever aired a popular cartoon should all temporarily put aside their "rivalries" and copyrights and make a full length crossover film featuring the main characters of almost any modern, popular cartoon you could think of, even if the show was cancelled/has previously ended...Or takes place in outer space. For example cartoons could be, Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, Wander Over Yonder, Star vs. the Forces of Evil, Lolirock, Miraculous Ladybug, Winx Club (Sure it's not that good now but I wanted to add a cartoon I've been watching for about as long as I could remember), Voltron: Legendary Defender, Star Wars Rebels. Those are just the cartoons I watch right now, there are probably a ton more that I haven't heard of that are popular though.

I'm not the only one who would pay a ton of money if I had to just to see that happen...Right?

Even if that doesn't happen (It won't. Not ever. Not in a million year, but I can still be optimistic.), I'm planning on creating a massive cartoon crossover fanfiction that will feature most (Not all) of these cartoons.

.

For the fanfiction, the shows I will definitely want to use are the following,

Steven Universe

Gravity Falls

Star vs. the Forces of Evil

Wander Over Yonder

Miraculous Ladybug

Lolirock

Winx Club (Maybe. If I do this one, I won't have all the members of Winx Club be in it, that would be too many characters in my opinion. Maybe just 2 or 3 members could be in it. But Bloom may not be one of the members in the story. I want to give the other girls a chance. I will definitely have Roxy be in the characters chosen if I choose to include Winx Club.)

Those are just the cartoons I want to have in the fanfic. If there are anymore that I haven't heard of but you would like to see them kick butt in a fanfiction, tell me the names of the cartoons and I'll watch every episode then make a separate fanfiction featuring those cartoons.