starting new

(millie's p.o.v)

-

my head hit the surface of my soft and fluffy pillow. daydreaming about what just happened, my smile spread ear to ear. then a frown came. what about levi? I thought to myself. what would her do, if he found out i kissed finn!? or, what about what'd he'd do once i break up with him. anixety poured over me, twiddling my thumbs back and forth, what if he loses it and...and hurt me?                               I sat up and grabbed my phone and called Finn.

"Hello??" He answered, "Hey Finn-", "Ha, got you, this is my voicemail, I'm not able to talk at the moment I'm either, sleeping , eating or just not bothered picking up the phone-" I declined the call. Really Finn!? I groaned in frustration. Then my door bell rang.

I ran downstairs, hoping it'll be Finn. As soon as I opened the door I instantly regreted it.
"Millie.." Levi breathed heavily. My eyes widened, he looks like hell. His eyes were bruised and he cut his lips, I felt kinda bad. "Levi? What are you-" Then he fell down, "Oh god,!" I gasped trying to pick him up the floor. "Why would you, why would you go here!" I said panicking slightly, "Mom, please help!!" I yelled. My mother came quickly, "What!?" I gave her the look to signal 'Um, help please?', her expressions changed, "Millie, who is this? Why is he here?" She asked helping me, lifting him up. "Levi-Australian, and new here" I breathed heavily as we helped him on the couch.

Goddamn he's heavy. "Millie, please explain more!" My mom exclaimed. I gave a gulp and looked at her, "He's new here, he's Australian and he recently moved here-"

"Yes, I get that, but why is does he look like that!?"
"He-um-he got beat up at school-"
"Beat up!? By who!?-"
"I didn't see!" I shouted, I paused at the realisation; clearing my throat, "I, um didn't see."

My mom gave a big deep breath in. 
"Why did he come here then?" She asked. I shrugged at the question.
"I helped him around the school, because we relate to being new-"

"What about that Finn guy?" She cut me off. My head shot up at the mention of the name.

"What about him?" I retorted

"You, uh, haven't mentioned him at all.." She trailed off

"Why? Should I have been?" I asked confused what she's trying to say.

"No um, you don't have to, I'm just kind of surprised-"
"Surprised?"

"It doesn't matter it's fine-"
"No, it's fine, tell me. Why surprised?"

My mom paused.
"You guys, well, you looked very close and looked like you 2 got along really well." she smiled and walked away. I bit my lip, and looked towards Levi.
"Thanks.." I said quietly, as I walked towards Levi, sitting at the end of the couch.
"Listen Levi, are you even awake? Hah, who knows." I paused taking a big breath, "You're a really great boyfriend, but lately I just felt you know, uncomfortable, with the whole touching and kissing buisness, I mean we are only 14 and 15, I'm not sure I'm ready." I said, looking down.

"You really like him don't you.." I heard him suddenly say. My head slowly looked up.
"Who?" I asked
"You know who...Finn.." He said weakly. 
"I don't know.." I responded, twiddling my thumbs.
"He was right," He chuckled, "I am a shit boyfriend." He said. My eyes widened,
"No, no, Levi, don't say that, you're great.." I said holding his hands. "I'm not sure I'm ready yet."

He looked at me, his expressions were blank and he nodded gently.
"Alright." He responded getting up and leaving.

Leaving me behind confused. Should I be sad? or? Happy?

-

A/N
AYY IM BACK, HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER