newbie

millie's p.o.v

"Millie, don't fiddle with that you'll break it!" My mom fussed as I stopped playing with the hem of my hoodie. "I'm going to take Ava, to kindergarten okay? So you're all good to walk to school?" She asked picking Ava's breakfast out of hands. "Yeah, you and Ava have fun!" I smiled, drinking my milk. I watched them go out with a whiny Ava in her arms. I quickly gulped down my cereal and got my bag and headed out of the door.

I got out and instantly thought about riding my bike to school, but, wait...i don't have it. I gave an irritated sigh and rolled my eyes. "Hey neighbor, what's with your attitude?" I heard a familiar voice. My face lit up and turned around to see Finn Wolfhard standing awkwardly holding his bike near him. By 'lit up' not as I have a 'big crush on him. He's just a friend. "Hey Neighbor and what do you mean by my attitude?" I laughed as I raised my eyebrow at him. 

"You were rolling your eyes!" He informed as he walked up to me. I gave a giggle. "You want a ride?" He asked. My eyes widened. "For real? I don't want to bother you or anything, I'm like really, I mean really, reaaallly, like reaallyy-" 

"Get to the point." He said sarcastically making him punch his arms. 
"Oh, shut up" I smiled slightly as I sat at the back of his bike. 

-

It was a silent ride. But it was pleasant, the wind blowing against my face. I looked at Finn admirably. He's such a great friend, honestly. "I forgot to ask you, what class are you in?" He asked. I gave a frown trying to remember, "I think I'm in 9C-" 
"No! Way!! You're in the same class as me!" He exclaimed. I laughed at his reaction. 
"What's so funny?" Finn defensively said frowning at me.

"You're saying it like you like me!" I laughed. Finn's face went pale.

"H-how-well-"
"Is this the school!?!" I said suddenly cutting him off and got off the bike kicking him on the legs as I did so.

Finn's P.O.V

I love her childish personality. She was wearing an American apparel tennis white skirt and a tight body white singlet. Her hair was in plait little hoops and a ribbon attached in each of it. She turned around and smiled at me. Her lips were red. It looks so good...She suddenly batted her eyes this snapped me back to reality. I gave her a smirk. 

"Hurry up Finn!" She shouted with a laugh. I quickly locked my bike on the racks. And jogged next to her. Then she suddenly stops. And looks at me with an annoyed look. "What?" I said. 
She leaned in next to my ears and whispered: "You're too close to me..". My head shot up and instantly moved away from her. And she shot me a smile, and I gladly returned one back to her.

I watched her skip towards the school, my eyes suddenly lead just where the hem of her skirt ended, finding myself smirk at what I'm suddenly thinking. Imagine this. Her in my arms and I'm gently playing with the ends of her hair while she whispers her little songs to me. And how she would bite the bottom of her lip when she forgets the next lyrics. Jesus christ, why am I like this!? She doesn't even like me!! With a groan of annoyance, I walked faster putting my thoughts at the back of my head. 

-

Millie's P.O.V

I didn't want to sit next to Finn in class! As much as I want to, but I can't always be around Finn, I need friends who are the same sex as me too! I sat at the back and saw Finn coming behind. He took a sit next to me. I bit the bottom of my lips and shifted closer to him. 
"What are you doing?" He asked with a nervous tone in his voice. I looked at him dead straight in his eyes. I gave a smirk which resulted in him to turn pale. My feet trailed up from his legs, I could tell he wants to look away. But this is so fun, though! His facial expressions are like the definition of memes. Then I went closer now my hands grabbed his thighs.

"You can't sit next to me," I whispered in his ears. Then he suddenly nodded and moved to the front. I gave a smile and sat back to where I was originally was.

Finn's P.O.V

WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE TRYING TO DO TO ME!? 

I THOUGHT I WAS THE 'BAD BOY' HERE! WHY AM I SUDDENLY SO WEAK, ALWAYS DOING WHAT SHE TELLS ME TO DO!? GODDAMIT MILLIE!

IF ONLY YOU DIDN'T LOOK SO GODDAMN PRETTY.

A/N

okay, I'm sorry if this was too much for you. but do let me know if it is!
YOU GUYS THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR THE VOTES!! IT MEANS ALOT!!

so facts about me

name; lexa

aesthetic; pastel pink, baby blue + black

age; 14

fav artist; lana del rey, melanie martinez, marina and the diamonds

style; 80s/90s pastel grunge

fav movie; lolita, pretty baby, virgin suicides (thanks to kaley for getting me hooked into this! @aanyways) xx

Adios, See you next chapter losers ;)

xoxox