pretty face

(listen to the song, if you want)

Finn's P.O.V

I slouched on my bed. Can she just get out of my goddamn head? It really isn't that hard. I shut my eyes widely, a worse decision I've made. I saw her. Her and her damn pretty face, how her brown eyes would sparkle, her satisfying British accent and lastly how she would pout her mouth in an awkward situation. Damn it Millie can you just not get into my head!? I opened my eyes again, I stared at the white ceiling above of me. Then I heard something, someone, sounding like flicking a lighter or something just outside of my window.

Slowly, I made my way to my window. I didn't want to get seen, but luckily my white thin curtain kind of hid me. I caught a glimpse. The person was familiar. Shifting to the right to get a better view of the person. Millie. She looked like she just had a shower. My heart stopped just looking at her. She was looking at the lighter she lit. She looked so interested. Every now and then she would smile a little whenever she waved the flame around.

I made the stupidest move. I stepped on one of my legos, making me fall and make a loud thud on the floor. "FUCK!" I screamed, then instantly putting my hands over my mouth. I cautiously came up looking at where she sat. But to my surprise, she wasn't there. I gave a sigh of disappointment. It was satisfying looking at her look at flames. I got up and made my way to my bed until I heard a familiar voice.

"You shouldn't be swearing at your age, Finn" My heart skipped a beat at the sound of her voice. I turned back around and my face lit up. "Millie." I simply said earning a grin from her.
"Hi, neighbor" She winked. How is she that damn pretty!? I walked closer to my window and sat on the ledge. "Have you found your bike?" I asked placing one of my hands on my face as I looked at her. She did the same. "No." She replied. Then her expression changed to a worried look. "You okay?" She asked.

Did she actually ask me that!? Why am I even freaking out? I sound like one of those fangirls! "What do you mean?" I questioned, she raced an eyebrow at me. "You tripped over, looking at me, literally" she stated with a smirk. She just did that. "Now, why would I do such a thing?" I smirked back. Millie rolled her eyes. "You don't make sense at all, Wolfhard."She chuckled. Wait. How did she know my last name? 

"H-How did you kno-"
"The back of your door." She replied laughing. I turned around and saw the sign on the back of my door 'Finn Wolfhard'. I gave a sigh. "Right," I said trying to sound casual but failed terribly. "Millie!?" I heard her mother call out. "That's my cue Wolfhard, see you around." She smiled as she got up and closed her window.

she's my definition of aesthetic.

-

A/N
HOPE
YALL LIKE THIS XX
It was kind of rushed, thanks for the votes x
keep them going aswell! xx

It's short, but i guess that's fine?

IG: srslybyers

-Lexa