losing my best friend

Millie's P.O.V

I gave a sigh and looked over at the seat where Finn sat just 15 minutes ago. No one came up and sat on it. Not even a girl. Maybe I'm meant to be just sticking with Finn the whole time and won't have other friends. I put my shoes back on and gave another sigh but this one was a bit loud causing the teacher to call my name. "Millie?"- My head shot up causing me to hit it on the desk. "Ow!" I screeched then heard people giggling. I put my hair to one side and stood up.

"Yes?" I said. Ms.Dyer is nice, but I didn't know she had a dark side. 
"Sweetheart, you're not in trouble..sit down." She said giving a giggle. My cheeks flushed with embarrassment. I wanted to run off. Why am I like this? I sat back down as I heard a girl giggle loudly; I lifted my head up to see a girl with brown hair, disgustingly flirting with Finn. I don't why this made me so mad, but he looked like he was getting into it. But, what about my flirty jokes that I actually don't mean? I glared at the sight. I want to know who this girl was.

-

The bell rang and I saw the girl getting up to talk to Finn. I gave a gasp and rushed over to him.

"Finny, Hi!" I smiled giving him a hug. I could tell he was uncomfortable. I pulled away and saw the girl's reaction. "Hi, I'm Mi-"
"I know, we all know." She said cutting me off rudely. She had a pretty face, but she has a nasty ass personality. "Oh." Was all I could say. I felt so embarrassed. Why am I even jealous, it's not like I like Finn or anything we're just friends! 

"See you around, Wolfhard." She winked as she walked off with her little friends. I crossed my arm and frowned at Finn. "What?" He said slightly smiling. This got me angrier. I threw my books at him and ran off to the bathroom. I closed one of the cubicles and started crying.

"Why." I started as I kicked the wall of the cubicle "Are." Again, I kicked, "You." I kicked, 
"Crying!?" I practically screamed kicking the wall for the last time. 
"You don't like him, he's your best friend, maybe that's it! You're just afraid you might lose your best friend, yeah! You're afraid!" I said to myself. Then I heard one of the toilet flushes.

"Hey, you okay in there?" I heard a girl's voice. I got on all fours and looked down and saw a redhead girl doing the same. "Yeah, just best friend problems," I said slightly smiling. 
"You want to talk about it?" She offered. I gave a nod and got up and unlocked the door. As soon as I did that she gave me a hug. "He's your best friend, you will never lose him!" She whispered, then pulled away. She got a tissue and wiped my tears away. 

"I'm Sadie by the way, and you are?" She asked
"Millie."
"Pleasure." She grinned. 

I like her, I've got a good feeling she's going to be my new best friend.

"Do you want to sit with my group?" She asked
"Yeah, sure!"

-

"What the fuck, Sadie!? You didn't tell me you're friends with Finn!!" I said as I stopped her in her tracks. She just gave a giggle and dragged me, "You'll be fine hun." She said. I slouched on the chair next to Sadie and I looked at Finn. I didn't want to make this awkward so, I did what I do best. confusing him. I rested my chin on top of my right hands and batted my eyes at Finn. The other boys noticed this.

"So, Uh, you guys together?" A boy with curly hair said. My eyes widened.
"No!" I said suddenly making the boy flinch in his chair. Sadie laughed.

"This Gaten, that's Caleb and this is Noah." She said pointing at each boy. I gave them a little wave. Then looked at Finn who practically was looking at me with a smile, so I returned back. I got up and dragged Finn by his shirt to an empty hallway. I looked up at him and he was smirking. "Sorry about the books.." I said looking down in embarrassment. 

"You're really something, Millie" He chuckled. I looked back up to see him smiling at me. 
"Is that a compliment, I heard?" I said sarcastically. I let go of his shirt.
"So, you're friends with Sadie?" He asked. I gave a nod. "She, uh, met me in the bathroom," I said. I didn't want to say that I cried because of him because knowing Finn, he'd freak out. 
"That's, yeah, weird." He said giving me a weird look. I stood up in my tip toes and went right to his face.

"You're the weird one, Wolfhard" I said then I turned around on my heels and skipped back. 

A/N

hey losers! okay so 2 updates in 1 day??? woahaahhh #mindblown

(not really.) Okay so like i made another Fillie fanfic click on my profile 
it's called "Paparazzi" I'm not going to update that book for awhile..
so, feel free to message me requests xox.

Dudee I'MM INLOVE WITH LANA LIKE ADSKDASKDJADKNA
QUEENIE MUCH AND HAVE YOU SEEN MILLIE'S PICTURE AT THE CK CONVENTION THINGY!?
FUCCKK IM SO GAYYYY, MILLIE MAKES ME SO EMO ADKSADK.

okay, i'm done. 

bye x
see you on the next chapter ;)