Why?

Hey! Moonmist here, thank you for reading or at least glancing this direction... This is my first fanfic and I'm writing it on a tablet so I apologize if anything is messed up, darn autocorrect!

Warning: There will be swearing

Now that you are warned, on with the story!

      Why? Why are they doing this?  That's what the poor boy thought each time the villagers, shinobi, or his own parents hurt him. All the other kids stayed away from him. He didn't hurt anyone. Or at least he didn't think he did. Though with everyone calling him a demon he wouldn't be surprised if he did. After all, there must be some reason everyone hates him, they couldn't just hate someone for no reason after all. After he was attacked by the villagers he decided to head home. When he was walking through the front door he was asked,

     "What happened to your face?" So he told them the truth, that the villagers did it. He received a slap to the face.

     "Naruto don't lie to us. The villagers would never do such a thing! Now go to your room. I'm very disappointed in you." Yep, this poor boys name is Naruto Uzumaki. Son of the fourth hokage and Kushina Uzumaki. The person who spoke was none other than the fourth hokage, or Minato. Naruto slowly walked into his room. If it can even be called that. It was only small enough to hold a small mat. When Naruto finally got their and closed the door, he collapsed onto the mat with his cuts bleeding. He finally passed out due to exhaustion and blood loss.

I know it's short but I promise that I'll make the next chapter longer. Until then, go give someone a hug than go get yourself some ice cream. You deserve it!