Sample for: Insert Story Title. author too lazy.

Hello! Alright so I wanna say that ill be updating at least every month but that's very unlikely due too all the effing homework, different bands I'm in, and dance.  I also created a discord server so for those with discord heres the link.

https://discord.gg/c6pJhA 

I hope y'all don't kill me 4 not updating much. So anyway, peace out!

"Icha Icha Paradise." The kyuubi deadpanned. "Wait, wrong book sorry."

Now let's rewind and build the suspension back up now shall we? *cue rewind squiggly noises* Alright now we're ready. Cue the suspense!

The kyuubi slowly read out the book title.
"...."

"What's it say?" Naruto asked.

"It says nothing..."

"Huh? That can't be right. Let me see." Remember, this is an 'intelligent' kid. Of course and any 'intelligent' kid knows how to read. Anyway, Naruto looked back and forth the book, and was about to open the book and look for the book title when one of the kyuubis tails suddenly reached over slamming the book shut and taking it away from the young boy.

"Hey!" The young boy shouted out in protest.

"Sorry not sorry kid. But I'm gonna read the book first to see if there's anything in here that a kid your age shouldn't know. 'Aka porn'" The kyuubi thought after speaking.

"What do you mean? I'm a whole 5 years old! 'I think at least...' The boy thought after speaking.

"You think? What does that mean brat? You don't even know YOUR own age?" Now the kyuubi was surprised because even he  knew his own age and he was ____ years old. A/N: I don't know his age so this will have to do

"N-no sir..." Naruto quietly said lowering his head. The loud attitude he previously possessed now gone and replaced with a shyer (sp?) one.

The kyuubi narrowed his eyes at the sudden attitude swap. Now even though he knew what Naruto dealt with most of the time, I say most because half the time he's asleep and completely ignoring what's happening in Naruto's life unless it got so bad that it could affect him.