Insert title. Author too lazy.

"Icha Icha Paradise." The kyuubi deadpanned. "Wait, wrong book sorry."

Now let's rewind and build the suspension back up now shall we? *cue rewind squiggly noises* Alright now we're ready. Cue the suspense!

The kyuubi slowly read out the book title.
"...."

"What's it say?" Naruto asked.

"It says nothing..."

"Huh? That can't be right. Let me see." Remember, this is an 'intelligent' kid. Of course and any 'intelligent' kid knows how to read. Anyway, Naruto looked back and forth the book, and was about to open the book and look for the book title when one of the Kyuubi's tails suddenly reached over slamming the book shut and taking it away from the young boy.

"Hey!" The young boy shouted out in protest.

"Sorry not sorry kid. But I'm gonna read the book first to see if there's anything in here that a kid your age shouldn't know. 'Aka porn'" The Kyuubi thought after speaking.

"What do you mean? I'm a whole 5 years old! 'I think at least...' The boy thought after speaking.

"You think? What does that mean brat? You don't even know YOUR own age?" Now the Kyuubi was surprised because even he knew his own age and he was ____ years old. A/N: I don't know his age so this will have to do

"N-no sir..." Naruto quietly said lowering his head. The loud attitude he previously possessed now gone and replaced with a shyer (sp?) one.

The Kyuubi narrowed his eyes at the sudden attitude swap. Now even though he knew what Naruto dealt with most of the time, I say most because half the time he's asleep and completely ignoring what's happening in Naruto's life unless it got so bad that it could affect him.

Every living thing that knew about the Beast thought he could use his power whenever he wanted but that's far from the truth. In all reality the Kyuubi had to sleep three times longer than the power he released/use so he can restock their... how do I say this, 'power levels'? Now though, the Kyuubi regretted using a lot of his power 5 years ago and due to that, miss out on most of Naruto' s life.

We all know that the worst of the torture and mental abuse has yet to come, but for now, we should enjoy the peace. Naruto sadly, had much more to endure before he lives a peaceful life. For all we know, the fates may have been cruel enough to condemn the child to a lifetime of suffering.  Though I think not, I believe the fates set his life up in a way so it makes him stronger. It all depends on how he takes the many challenges thrown at him.

Anyway, going back to the topic of the child that's gone through too much... Now, seeing how the boy reacted to all the challenges thrown at him, the Kyuubi was determined to make sure Naruto grows up to be an independent boy who could fend for himself.

The Kyuubi sighed, beckoning Naruto over with a flick of one of his tails.

"C'mon... It's gotta be cold over there. Come over here so I can warm you up....brat." The Kyuubi tried coming up with an excuse to show he didn't care about the boys well being even though he did.

Naruto looked up in shock, such a powerful beast is letting a mere orphan like him be comforted by him? He narrowed his eyes, this is gotta be a trap set by those villagers. He's never been shown any love accept from the Hokage...and even then Naruto suspects it was only out of pity. Naruto didn't want to show any disrespect to that Kyuubi, as it could kill him at any moment.

So Naruto reluctantly, and cautiously, walked up to the Kyuubi and let it cover him with one of it's tails. His muscles were still tense, due to being suspicious of the Kyuubi actions and not having much positive physical contact.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Alright I'm really sorry guys but I just don't have any inspirationfor this book anymore. It will be on hiatus unless someone wants to adopt it. I'm really sorry guys...