Day 20

UNEDITED

Sean's POV

No more days left. This is the last day. This is the day we are leaving Philippines. It was very nice when it lasted. It was super awesome. We experienced lots. We've seen it's beauty. We've seen where it all began. But the thing is one horrible moment. A girl was caught by the unknown guys. Her name is Alyssa. She is very active. Some may say she is one-of-a-kind and i can personally say to you that she really is. I've never seen anyone like her before. She's our fan. But she showed us the real her when she isn't in the fangirling world/mode like what she said. She is beautiful.

For a couple of days, i found out that i was attracted to her. It wasn't attraction anymore though. I felt love. Well not like the ones you see in movies. It's more of a puppy love (K_FANY mwaps bery mats). I've never fell inlove with someone like this before. She's a special friend to me ya know? I can't stop thinking about her. I can't even call it a day without seeing her. Just her smile and i am good for the whole day/week. I just can't believe that i fell inlove with a fan. In like 20 days or something. I'm not saying she's not like anyone of you, it's just that sparks were bursting inside me. All of my fans are special, don't worry, you are all loved in the same way(awww).

Some students/people say she is really weird. But to me she just likes to be herself all the time, but people often to judge her because of her actions. I mean why do people have to criticize someone for being themself, when society wants them to be their selves, right? I mean all of has the freedom. This freedom is right. It is right that we should express who we truly are, not hide in someone's shadow. I don't know about you, but i am against everything that people saying "you shouldn't be yourself, you have to fit in."

Why on earth will she fit in? Why on earth will she be someone else? Just because this society is in techno-mode, it doesn't mean you have to change them or bring their confidence down. I mean no one should ever be like anyone they don't want to be.

That's why i do inspiring videos, because i want to show all of you who i truly am, i don't like being judge or hiding in someone's shadow, when i can be whatever i want to be. Just because people brings you down, doesn't mean you should let yourself down. That's your whole life we are talking about. For peet's sake. I'm sorry but i just have this thing against that.

Alyssa is someone that doesn't bring herself out that much. She's kinda insecure because people often to judge her. She's shy sometimes, but once you got her trust and got to know her better she'll be herself. Trust me she will be true to you if you're true to her, that's all. She has trust issues. You need your full attention when she's explaining or saying something, because she'll lose interest in you too if you don't.

I don't know what to say about her. I'm just gonna miss her so much. I can't even see her until now, which sucks. Cause what i said that "i can't call it a day without seeing her smile"? Well it wasn't easy for me since the day she was took by that arsehole Khalil and his other friends. I'm sorry for swearing but that's how it is right?

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I sat down and sighed. I scanned the room and smiled weakly and chuckled a bit. Cause it was pretty much like home. I can't tell how it is but for me it felt really comfy for me.

-after morning routine-

I went downstairs to see Alyssa's parents chuckling and laughing with my friends, so i kinda felt lifted up by it ya know?

"Hey guys. Goodnorning!" I greeted.

"Oh hai Sean. Goodmorning too." Her mom replied.

"Why are you all so jumpy today?" I asked while chuckling and finding my way to the kitchen to get food and join them on the couch.

"Nothing. We're just in happy mode so that we don't feel sad later." Andrea said.

"Yeah i guess you're right, well let's enjoy the day?" I suggested.

"Yes we shall!" They all said in unison.

"Well we are going to some place where you can see the delicacy of Filipinos." Her dad said.

"Where?"

"Wait what time is your flight?" Her mom asked.

"In about 6pm." Julian said.

"Ok more time for fun. So guys grab your bags and powerbanks, cause we are going for a little roadtrip." Her mom said.

So automatically all of us were in joy. We grabbed our stuff. But sadly Alyssa wasn't here. C'mon let's just enjoy this moment, right? Just for once SEAN! Be happy because if Alyssa was here se wants you to be happy too. Don't worry or overthink to much. It'll just cause alot of suffering.

-after roadtrip-

It is now currently 4:30pm. We have to go back because we might get stuck in a traffic. I was at the window seat. Thinking of what might happen when i'm not here and she's all alone. Not that i mean without Andrea nad Chels. It's just that when their not here, i'm always there for her.

Ughhhh!!!!! I can't take it anymore. Let's just go! I am losing my mind! Why am i such inlove with this girl? A minute ago i was tellinng sweet things and now it's like i'm regretting everything i said about her. I feel awful about it. I'm sorry Alyssa. I didn't did my best at being their for you.

Like what the song of Ed Sheeran. It's called "Everything you are".

I shouldn't have fucked up your mind
And your life too many times
Oh i don't wanna be lonely
Darling you are my only love
Behind the truth & lies
Everything you are

---

A/n

Leggo guythssss i hope you liked it and and if you do please make sure to vote for it and comment your reactions/ suggestions about this chapter. Thank you so much for appreciating the chapters. Awieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Komapta Unnie
(it means thanks gurl)
Anneyeong unnie