Day 21

UNEDITED

Alyssa's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm from my phone. It was 6am in the morning. Why on earth did i alarmed it at this time? Argh! Ughhhh!!!!!!!!! Well there's no turning back now.

I sat up and i stretched a bit then i yawned afterwards. Ghad! Is this how lazy the fuck i am?! That's why my mom wants me to be in a summer camp. Hahaha i would rather stay in my room watching my favorite shows and eating all day, everyday. I mean damn, isn't that like torturing for us?

Anyways i checked my social media accounts. The first one was Facebook. Ok nothing really happend. Same shit. Next is Twitter. Same shit other day. Up coming is Snapchat. Nothing happend obiviously. Last one is Instagram. Scroll. Scroll. Scroll. Sean's going back to LA today. Scroll.. what the fuck?

He is going back to LA? Why didn't anyone told me that he was. This isn't fair. I can't even say goodnye to him. Like why? Same shit different day, right? I don't approve of this act of him. This is torture. I just wanna say goodbye or farewell to him. Cause goidbye sounds a little bit scary ya know? Plus farewell is like you're going to see him again.

It just hurts. I can't even describe it. Yeah i know we're aren't together, but it felt so real when we were still hanging out together. I don't know if he feels the same way too.

I think i need to clear my mind up. I need some time to think. I can't help myself but to feel down. I have to get out as soon as possible. I have to go somewhere, but home. I have to breakout here.

The door knob was tilted and it revealed Joe and Mads. They were walking to my place while i locked my phone.

"Hey, i can't take this anymore. How much longer?" I asked.

"We did the right thing. We are now getting the police department's attention." Mads said.

"And we also have your parents attention." Joe butted out.

"Thanks guys, but i think i need runaway. After i breakout, because i need my mind to be cleared out." I explained.

"Ok but we need your parents' permisson before we let you go." Joe said seriously.

"Yeah i need to go home first and stuff."

"Can i come with you?" Mads asked.

"Yeah i guess you can, afterall you've been here when no one was."

"Don't worry i'm not gonna leave you." Mads said.

"Thanks. But i need a bath." I said.

"Girl we still need them to go out before we go, cause they have other business again." Mads said while rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, i guess." I replied.

The door flew wide open and it revealed Khalil and Cindy. Oh goodness! This is not good. They were furious and filled with anger. Like a bull who is seeing alot of red things.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?" Khalil asked while bursting his fury.

"I-i was ju-just checking i-if she's still h-here." Mads said nervously.

"NO, CLEARLY YOU WEREN'T." Cindy shouted.

"Fine i wasn't so what?! You're going to throw me here?! Fine!! I'll be your guest. Shitheads!!!" She said angrily.