Day 27

UNEDITED(timeskip 4 days)

Cindy's POV

It's 10:15am and it's Saturday. It's been 4 days since she was in the hospital. Matilda is at their house trying to get some rest after 3 days being with Alyssa. This is an insane happening. Why isn't she still waking up?

About that Khalil. Don't worry he is sent to jail for 15 years or more. Alyssa's the one who should decided until when he is in jail. I just suggested 15 years on behalf of her. That Khalil should die to be honest. He was on drugs actually. I know. He almost touched Alyssa which is not good. Good thing he didn't cause we were there fast. But out of all bad people in the world, why do they have to target this kind loving girl? I really miss her. Even though we weren't on good terms before but now i've changed for the better cause i want to be friends with her again.

She's like our mother/ sister. Cause she's bosy like my mom. Anyways she's somewhat special. She has a brain, because her enemies before says she's not smart. Boiii she is, she is also top 1 in class. Straight until 9th grade. I know i'm not her classmate but i overheard in some students. She has a lot of potential to be honest.

But what if she wakes up? She won't remember any of this. Being a badass type was always her dream. Little did she know, she's badass because she proved those enemies of hers that she is smart and kind. I know i maybe her enemy but after what i did, i feel awful because of it. Everytime i'll see her cry i end up tearing a bit too.

"Alyssa please wake up." I whispered.

Alyssa's POV

"Alyssa please wake up." Someone said.

Woah i can hear voices? That's awesome. Wait why can't i open my eyes? Who was the one talking? It sounded like a girl? But i wanna who she is. I wanna she her face. Why do i feel like i'm in the hospital? Why do i smell hospital scent? Am i at the hospital? Is that why i can't open my eyes?

I have so many questions. I'm so stubborn. What happend though? Cause i won't be ending up on a hospital bed if nothing happend. Or at least i'm not the one who's on the bed. I wanna see my mom. I wanna see my dad. Where is everyone? Ah! Oh yeah i can't open my eyes. Stupid of me.

"Alyssa please try opening your eyes." Someone said.

If you only know my struggle. I'm actually trying my best but my eyelids won't come up. I wanna see who's talking. Oh by the way the other one sounded like a girl too.

Wait. Am i at a mental hospital? Wait what? Mental hospital? Are you kidding me? Argh! Alyssa why are yoy so stupid? What happend?

Right now i'm seeing something. Something that i can only see. I see a boy. The person is a boy and i'm seeing myself as well. Maybe/ it is a dream? The boy's figure was. He is 3 inches taller than me, i think. He has black hair. His eyes were color black too. He looked like a Chinese guy. Is he Asian? Cause i am an Asian. If i so say myself. He is wearing a hoodie. It has Lewser written on it. What the hell is that? Anyways he is also wearing black jeans and some Nike. Also a snapback. Which is khaki colored one. It has "L" on it. Ok seriously he has a major obession with letter L, like Lewser? And L? Maybe the "L" stands for Lewser too? I dunno. He was sad. Why was he sad?

"Goodbye Alyssa, i will always love you." He said.

What the hell is this? What is this dream? Then after minutes i saw him smile. Like a genuine smile. No faking, no hiding, no plastic. Just a smile.

Boii his eyes was like smiling too. His eyes are forming into little smiles. Oh damn! This boii has a dimple. He looked so handsome and cute. What?! He was waving goodbye at me. And i heard he said.

"I love you Alyssa Natalie Lopez." He said and then he vanished.

Am i somehow connected to him? What? I think i have a lot of questions. Especially that guy. How did he know my name? That thing is very weird. But why do i feel like i know him or something. The half of my brain is saying i know him and the other part is completely lost. Who are you Lewser?

-A/n: this is a 5sos song called Amnesia

I remember the day you told me
You were leaving
I remember the make-up running
Down your face
And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them
Like every single wish we ever made
I wish that i could wake up with
Amenisa
And forget about the stupid little things
Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you
And the memories that i can't escape
Cuz i'm not fine at all...

---

A/n

Haloooo!!!!! Sorry if it's a bit short and crappy. I just want y'all to know that i'm gonna be done with thi book. Sad. But i hope you liked it and please vote and feel free too comment. Thanks in advance and God bless✔️💓