she can get clingy [fluff]

"this is my favorite freckle ever, ever." taylor hums, poking karlie's cheek with her index finger.

"okay, what about this one?" karlie places taylor's finger on a spot close to her nose. as much as she wants to deny it, she does enjoy her girlfriend's drunkenness. taylor isn't your everyday angry drunk or crazy drunk, she's a clingy cute drunk who refuses to let go of her girlfriend's body as the alcohol fills her system.

"this one too." the shorter girl mumbles slowly before placing open mouthed kisses on her girlfriend's neck.

"taylor, no, please drink some water." karlie tries persuading, but fails.

"taylor, no, please drink some vodka." she says before downing another shot that was placed on the coffee table in gigi's living room. gigi's family and a few close friends had collected in her apartment to celebrate her twenty second birthday, and of course, taylor being the wine mom, got drunk before everyone else. they found the sight quite hilarious actually, taylor clinging like a koala, with all of the limbs wrapped and everything, to karlie.

"you need to sober u- -" karlie is cut off when taylor sloppily kisses her lips.

"please don't make us watch behind the scenes of your unmade sextape!" cara yells holding up her bottle of beer. karlie just sneers at her.

taylor once again connects her lips with the younger girl's collarbone, karlie's eyes shoot open when taylor's tongue meets her skin.

"ok, that's it, drunk ass. you're going to sleep." karlie states firmly. despite making protests, taylor has her arms wrapped tightly around karlie's waist and her legs almost intertwined with the taller girl, making it hard for her to stand.

"gigi, where's the guest bedroom?" karlie asks while trying to get a very drunk taylor swift untangled from her body. she was clinging to her like superglue and it would've been cute if there weren't so many people. it was a good thing they were at a friend's house, because if this was a public setting, only god knows how taylor would've reacted to her own behavior once she was sober.

"no bedroom. i want to have mooore fuuun, not sleeeep." taylor's protest comes out as a whine and karlie has finally managed to detach taylor from her body. and as soon as she does that, taylor falls back into the couch.

"kar, down the hall and left." gigi points out and karlie mouths a 'thanks' before lifting up and carrying a squealing taylor over her shoulder.

usually, taylor was the more put together and careful of the two but as soon as she was intoxicated with alcohol she was no different than an overly energetic five year old and karlie had to play mom.

"you're mean." taylor pouts as karlie puts her down on the bed in the guestroom. her arm stays interlocked with karlie as the taller girl stands up after tucking her girlfriend in.

"don't leave." taylor whispers before her eyelashes flutter and she tries keeping her eyes open.

"fine. scoot over." karlie sighs in defeat.

"scooter? i don't have a scooter, stupid." taylor giggles like a child and karlie doesn't even find humor in her poor jokes at the moment.

"i said scoot over, so i can lay down next to you." karlie grumbles. taylor makes a weak attempt to move, and since she was so drunk, she moved about one centimetre and it was karlie's job to push her body aside so she could lie down.

"karlieeee," taylor's volume is barely a whisper as she wraps her arm strongly around her girlfriend's arm, and throws a leg over her torso, trapping her in.

"what?" karlie whispers, tucking a strand of taylor's hair behind her ear.

"i love you." was the last thing she said before sleep completely took over the older girl.

"i love you too, silly." and with that karlie snuggles closer to her girlfriend and they fall asleep in their friend's guestroom, not at all caring about the party they were missing.

* * *

A/N i wrote this because i had a super strong feeling that taylor was at gigi's birthday party now idk if cara was there or not but let's just pretend that she was okay.

comment what you thought and leave requests ok byeeee xx