Early Morning Kiss

Early Morning kiss - A kiss that's a wake up call, it's barely even lips touching, more like they're kissing your chin because they're so tired in the early morning haze

☉⛅☉

Bleary eyes are what Tyler wakes up to, blinking sleep from his eyes and shifting in the comforting embrace of Joshua - fiancé and soon to be husband. He's awake early, far too early for his entire likening. It's only 7am, and he's only awake this early because he has a suit fitting for his wedding at 10am but he needs to be there for 9:30 am. But he needs to pick up his groomsmen before that, and he's thankful that he and Josh share the same friends because they decided to have the same groomsmen for each other.

He's slowly waking up now and he's pressing chaste kisses to a bare chest, moving them up higher and closer to his loves collar bone and neck. His 3 day stubble is scratchy, but not enough to hurt, rubbing slightly at Josh's skin. He smiles, brushing lips over the matching stubble on Josh's. He loves the way it feels. For a minute he contemplates calling the suit shop and cancelling the fitting all together, but he's getting married in three weeks. He knows he can't do that, not when it took five weeks to get the initial fitting in the first place.

Tyler let's out a quiet yawn, soft, one that exhales a breath. He leans down and brushes his lips over Josh's, touching only briefly. He wonders to himself how many more kisses it will take to awaken his sleeping beauty. But he also doesn't want to awaken him, because he is as adorable asleep as he is when he is awake.

But still Josh has Tyler's lips pressed to his skin, all over his face and even on his shut eyelids, that flutter from the sensation of chapped lips peppering them softly. His chest grumbles from the inside out and a hum escapes his lips. Tyler moves back and straddles Josh in a tired haze, hands gentle on his broad shoulders.

Josh blinks a tired eye open, and then smiles sleepily. His eyes shut again, but Tyler can still sense he's awake. Leaning down once more, Tyler ghosts his lips, missing the top one entirely, kissing more of his chin than anything.

"Good morning, sweet prince," Tyler hears him murmur, voice gravelled from sleep, the vibrations loud in his throat.

Tyler grins and smiles. "I'll be your king in three weeks time, my love," Tyler whispers in reply. "Speaking of which," he says, pausing to yawn. "I have a suit fitting in...mm... three hours." He yawns again, and then lays down. "But five more minutes laying with you won't change a thing." He says before shutting his eyes and letting out a soft giggle as broad arms wrap around his middle, trapping him in an embrace.

For a minute Tyler considers, again, cancelling the suit fitting. Maybe they'll just have untailored suits for the wedding, or they can ask Josh's mom to tailor the suits for them.

They'll only wear the suits once, anyway.

☉⛅☉

A nice short and sweet one to get the one-shots underway!!
Go read InthenameofJoshDun 's collection of one shots,  they are already amazing and she has a few posted up already ♡