Distracting Kiss

Distracting kiss - When you are competing, maybe playing video games or something so you press kisses anywhere available: arms, nose, knees, ears, knuckles, temple, just anywhere to distract them.

Tyler couldn't stand losing.

Especially when he was losing his favourite game.

Especially when he was losing his favourite game to his boyfriend and best friend.

Tyler was pouting, he still had one lap to complete and he was already in third place. There was no way he was going to win now, especially now that Josh had lapped him on the game, again.

So Tyler gave up and put his controller to the side,  his character on the screen slowing to a stop and staying stationary.
He stood up from his seat and knelt behind Josh, who was still so intent on watching his little character in the cart go around the screen, was none the wiser to what Tyler was about to do.

Josh didn't flinch when Tyler wrapped his arms around his torso, bracing his bare muscular back against a bare lithe chest (it was incredibly hot outside and their air conditioner was broken).

Nor did Josh flinch when Tyler's chapped bitten lips started to press delicate butterfly kisses to the freckles on his shoulders. He did however, tense up slightly.

"Joshy..." Tyler murmured, pressing a few more kisses over his shoulders, inching closer to the dips of his collar bones, pressing kisses to the sunken skin.

Josh didn't answer, he continued playing.

Tyler frowned, moving the kisses closer to his neck, long, moist kisses pressing at the pale column of skin. Tyler let his teeth drag slightly, not enough to leave a mark, just enough to spark something.

When Josh made no movement for the fourth time, Tyler huffed and stood up, moving around to sit in Josh's lap.

"What is it, Ty-Guy?" Josh asked, looking at his loves pouting face. He couldn't resist the puppy eyes.

"I'm bored with playing." Tyler stated easily, linking arms around the back of his neck. He couldn't hide a smile as Josh hit pause on the video game and intertwined his fingers together on the back of Tyler's neck.

"And what'd you like to do then?"

"Why do I have to tell you when I can show you?" Tyler said gently, leaning in and pressing their lips together, perfectly moulded, slotting together almost flush.

It was gentle, they had time to spend kissing. Neither one of them fought for the other to submit. This was just their way of life. When they weren't doing anything else, they game, they cook, they kiss.

Tyler moved away and smiled.

"Love you, Tyler Joseph."

"Love you too, Josh Dun."