Hesitant Kiss

Hesitant kiss - The type of kiss where their lips touch a brush against each other's a few times, breath fanning across each other's faces as one waits for the other to make a move.

⌛⏳⌛

Spin the bottle. Why did they choose to play spin the bottle?

First, it had started out as a fun game between friends at a general get together. But then they decided to get a little more fun into the game.

"I know what we should do!" An overly excited voice silenced the laughing teens. "We should upgrade this game, every time the bottle lands on you, take a shot before you kiss. The person you kiss then has their turn, unless its consecutive kisses. The first person to reach 5 kisses given to them, over the period of the game, has to go play... drum roll please... 7 Minutes In Heaven, but... with whomever they choose!"

Oh no.

"Yes! I love that idea!"

Josh hated the sound of that idea.

"Yes!! Let's do it! Okay, okay, Tyler you first!"

Tyler leant forwards and spun the bottle, it landing on their friend - Jenna - unfortunately Tyler is very, very gay, so they just kissed on the cheek. Jenna took her first shot and then she spun the bottle.

Her turn landed on Dallon, who took his shot and then pecked Jenna on the lips.

...

They carried on playing, and after about 11 spins of the bottle, Josh hadn't been kissed once - and he mentally thanked whichever deity he believed in. Jenna had 3, Dallon 2, Hayley 3, Brendon (whose fabulous idea it was to play) had 4 and so did Tyler.

It was Josh's turn to spin then, because Brendon had had two kisses in a row, one from Hayley and then Tyler, which levelled them to four a piece.

And for just a brief moment, Josh prayed to the very same deity that he'd land on Tyler more than Brendon.

So he spun the bottle, watching it circulate the circle until the friction slowed it down, and the bottle neck landed, pointing directly at Tyler. In his mind he celebrated, mentally cheering.

Tyler had a shit eating grin on his face, pressing a kiss to Josh's forehead as a joke.

"And seeing as that kiss decreed me as almighty winner of spin the bottle, I choose Josh to join me for 7 Minutes in Heaven."

Hoots and whistles danced through the group, and Josh stood up, rubbing his hands down on his jeans - his palms suddenly got very damp with nerves very quickly. Tyler took hold of his hand and lead Josh upstairs.

"I'm kinda glad that your spin landed on me, man," Tyler said, guiding him into his room and shutting the door.

"S-So, what now?"

God, Josh. Stutter a little more, I'm sure that really turns him on.

"Well what do people normally do when they play 7 minutes in heaven?"

"U-Uh...I I don't know?"

"Oh my God," Tyler let out a breathy laugh. "This isn't your first kiss, right?"

"What?! No! Totally not, I've had kisses before."

"Dude kissing your mom does not count."

"Eh...well... I guess this is my first kiss, then."

"Cute." Tyler grinned, and then pushed Josh lightly, against the wall, bracing the back of his head so he didn't fall back too far and knock himself unconscious.

"We'll take our time, okay? We'll go at our own pace. We have time," Tyler murmured, inching ever closer to Josh's lips, his breathing dusting over chapped and bitten red lips.

Josh's vision crossed as Tyler's face got closer, he nodded and tried his best to keep a calm persona. His hands faltered, dancing almost rhythmically over his covered skin, before they rested upon his waist.

And Tyler leant in closer, their lips brushed a little, the slight dampness causing their lips to stick, and then pull apart. Tyler dampened his bottom lip with his tongue, the tip darting and brushing over Josh's too.

"You ready?"

"Mhm."

"Words, Josh. I wanna, I wanna hear your words. I want to know you're completely certain with this."

"I'm ready. I want to do this," Josh confirmed, locking eyes with him and exhaling as their lips touched again, instantly moulding together and never parting.

And one thing Josh learnt that night - they don't just kiss when they play 7 minutes in heaven.

⌛⏳⌛

okay I love writing one shots okay these are so pure ♡♡

hope you liked this one, comments make my day so leave a comment if you did!

stay hydrated and eat something if you haven't today/tonight/whenever you're reading this