the bully

I woke up to noise in the kitchen so i got up to take a look and found my step sis making me lunch for school "hey bella whats for lunch today?" i ask "ham n cheese theres not much left we have to go shopping" i stare at her noticing that she is limping "sis what happened to your leg?"she looks at me her eyes tearing up i look at her worried "did he do it again" i ask getting mad "no zack its fine he didn't mean it this time i swear it" i look at her and grab my jacket off the chair "zack dont do anything stupid please" i walk out the door and walk to the next house over and knock on the door" felix get your ass out here now " a tall guy about 6ft and blue eyes with a redish orange hair opened the door" what do you want you little twerp" i grab him by the collar and push him against the door"im tired of how you treat my sister next time i find out you hit her im gonna hurt you understood your her bf and she ain't your punching bag"he looks at me and laughs " zack your such a retard why would i listen to a twerp like you "he pushes me off the stairs and i fall onto the ground getting my new clothes all dirty i get up and watch him shut the door i walk home covered in mud i walk in and my sister comes running to me "oh zack i told you not to do anything to drastic " i ignore her and walk to my room"its not my fault your boyfriend is a trash" she just looks at me and puts her head down "zack i only put up with him for you " i open my bedroom door and stop"yea how well does that work sis he still come after me and my friends" i close my door and strip down to my boxers and puts a tight black shirt on and some blue jeans and my new leather jacket man im glad i wasnt wearing this when i fell i walk  out to the kitchen to see my sister crying wich i hate with a passion i hate seeing anyone cry unless it is the ass next door i sit next to her and hug her"sis its ok " she looks at me and lays her head on my lap" oh zack i love you so much " i blush"uh sis you cant lay like that and of course you love me your my sister" she sits up and give me this wierd look like you dont get me look and walks in her room"sis i love you to " she looks back and gives me a weak smile and goes in her room.