Six ☆

"Kyaaaaaaaaa!"

"I love you Park Jimin!"

"Omo! Bts!"

"Jimin-aaaaaaaaaah! Notice meeeee!"

I look around the venue. And mostly of them are girls. Yeah, today is the official debut of the bangtansonyeondan where Jimin belong. And they will perform later. So they are introducing there self now.

"Ah, it's Jimin!" Myeongji blurted. She's my friend and also Jimin.

"Yes, he is more handsome now." I said while looking him.

When he enters the stage, he was looking around. Fans was waiting for his introduction but he's still looking around the crowd.

Until he look in my place at the back. And he wave at me!

"Whaaaaaaaa!"

"Park Jimin wave at me!"

"No! It's me!"

I looked down.

"Tsk! These girls are really pathetic, we know that Jimin wave at you." Myeongji said while tapping my shoulder.

I nod only.

"Hi every body! I'm Park Jimin and I am the lead vocalist and also a dancer of bangtansonyeondan!" He said and he give a super cute smile and also a heart shape in his finger.

"Jimin is more mature now." Myeongji said.

I don't want to agree because he is still cute in my eyes.

But I smiled to Myeongji and I turn my head to Jimin and he is looking at me right now! Well, I'm not sure if I am the one he looking at.

But at the same time, I'm scared. If he was busy and no time to contact me. I'm afraid he will forget me. Or else he will choose his career over me.

☆☆☆