Three ☆

Park Jimin. He is my boyfriend since grade 8. We're seat mate that time so we are very close to each other. Until he said that he likes me. I rejected him that time because I didn't refer for any relationship that time. I refers for my study. I need to graduate for my future. But Jimin is a very competitive person. He ask my parents to court me. He is close too to my all friends that time. So my feelings really fell onto him. We became a couple for 3 years until now were in both senior high. But one time, Jimin became the lead role of a one music play in our school. And that time, one manager of Big Hit entertainment is also watching that play. And he awed to his talent and ask him to be their trainee.

[ FLASHBACK ]

"That's sounds amazing!" I push Jimin.

"But I don't want to become an idol." He said looking to the clouds.

"If you become an idol, you can easily reach your dreams." I said to him while playing his hands.

But I saw him shook his head.

"I can't, I'm scared." He said and he is still looking to the clouds.

I stand up from lying to his shoulder and sit besides him.

"Hey!" I poked him. "I really get jealous if you really look at the cloud like that."

He turn his head to me and he smiled.

"Tsk!" I poked his tummy. "Don't be afraid! Your good at singing, dancing and even acting. You have a talent."

He also stand up and sit in front of me.

"I'm not scared because of that." He said while looking to me.

"Then, why?" I ask him.

"I'm afraid I cannot protect you." He stop for a while. "Because I am far from you."

I hug him. "Don't be afraid."

☆☆☆