Twenty ☆

She has a girlfriend? Okay, I'm fine.

"Why are you crying." Suga ask.

"I'm not!" I said. But the truth is, I am crying right now.

"Um, ah."

I turn my head to the screen. And Jimin is there!

"Hi. I am Park Jimin of Bangtansonyeondan. Um, I want to tell you all that. Yes, I already have a girlfriend." He said while looking to the camera.

"Hold your tears." Yoongi said. Ah! It's Suga.

"Yes, I like her. I love her. I like the way she smile. The way she makes me smile. And her voice. Her angelic voice while she was calling me 'chimchim'. The way she play my small hands." And I saw him that he look down. I hear also that he is sniffing! He is crying."But. I hurt her. She makes my life happy but I make her hurt."

He looks to the camera.

"Jimin..." I said and I feel a tear falling to my cheeks.

"I make you hurt Yoonha. I'm sorry. If you think that I forgot you because of months that I didn't look for you, then you're wrong. I can't live without you! I am incomplete! So, thanks to Suga hyung."

Suga wave to the screen and he smiles.

"Hyung, told me everything about her. Of what happens to her in that day." He pause for a second. "Yoonha, forgive me. I didn't try to let you go because you are my another half. Without you, I am just a dangerous shadow in the corner."

Jimin showed up behind the big screen. And also a lot of cameras and also a many people. Ah! Medias!

"Yoonha..." Jimin held my hand. "That time, I want to hold you. I want to take your hands and run away somewhere. And even now. I want you to hold. But. I am afraid I will brake you. And I don't want that to happen."

He hugs me.

"But now. Even a million people try to make us apart, I will take you, I will save you. I am your shield, Yoonha." He said.

I push him away and I saw his shock face.

"Yoonha—"

He didn't make his words done. Because I already kiss him.

Everyone are clapping and picturing us.

"You're not just a fangirl now. You're official girlfriend of Park Jimin now." Then he kiss my forehead.

☆★☆★☆★

A/N:
Annyeonghaseyo! Haha! So another story is now complete! By tge way, HAPPY FESTA BTS! Whaaaaaaaaaa! So any Jimin bias out their?! [Author: I am Jimin bias! *dies*] So, does my story is deserving to be voted? If it is, just tap the '☆' down there ↓ and if you have any question about this story, just leave a comment, and I'm gladly answers it. So! Thanks for supporting this until now. Even Jimin has no JAMS and small like a minion, continue loving him and also the whole Bangtansonyeondan.

"Saranghaeyo Army! Mwah!" —JIMIN and BTS