Ten ☆

Months passed. I don't know the reason why I am still here in Seoul. Myeongji is in Busan now. But I? I refer to continue studying here in Seoul. Everything in this city is his picture. He is really an idol now. I got many friends here that is fan of Jimin. And I too. Of course my bias is him. Even I was hurt because of last night, I still love him. And I know if our relation has a chance. But I don't know how to make it exist again. I'm just following him in his every live performance and also his fan meeting. But I didn't tried to go close to him. I still have a fear inside of me.

"Omo! My husband Jimin!" My dorm mate said while pointing Jimin in the television.

"Tsk! You two are not married. But you know? Jimin is my boyfriend." I said. And also, that's true. But I don't think if we're still in relationship.

"Hahahahaha! Yoonha! You're more boastful than me." She said.

I only shrugged my shoulder.

"Guys! Let's come to their fan meeting tomorrow." My another dorm mate suddenly came up.

"I'm busy." I said.

"No, if I said 'guys' it means, we're all in. Yoonha, we are all ARMY. And we always came to their fan meeting but I didn't saw you going close to them. You just look them far from you." She sit besides me. "This is your chance to meet and greet your bias Jimin."

I look down. "I can't"

"Why?" They ask in chorus.

"Because of distance." I said.

...

I look at them and I saw that they didn't understand.

"Tsk! Fine." I said.

"Yes!" They said clapping.

Can I really meet you now? For how many months of having no contact with you and also your parents, can I see you now?

☆☆☆