Auston Matthews - Toronto Maple Leafs

So this one wasn't requested, I just did it for a friend because of how awesome she is. Hope you like it matthewsgirl34 !

___________________________

It was my 18th birthday and there was one present I wasn't allowed to open. It was in an envelope, so I was trying to guess what it might be. I tried asking my parents what it was and they said they couldn't tell me. I figured I'd stop and go watch the game that was on tv.

A few days later out of nowhere my mom tells me to get my phone and jersey and get in the car. She doesn't tell me where we're going and after we start driving, she throws something on my lap while I'm on my phone. I look down and it's the envelope from my birthday.

"You can open it now," she says with a grin on her face. I look at her strangely. It open it.

"OH MY GOSH, YOU GOT ME MAPLE LEAFS TICKETS?!" I pretty much scream in excitement.

"Yes, but if you keep screaming like that we'll just go back home," she says making it look like she's turning around.

"Sorry, I'll calm down," I said with a huge smile on my face.

When we got to the arena, there was no fans there. I was pretty confused but followed my mom because she seemed to know where she was going. We went in an elevator and went down to what felt like underground. She handed me a little map that told me where to go and pushed me out.

The elevator door shut and I didn't know how else to get back up, so I looked at the map and followed it to a room that was closed off that said "Players and Staff Only". I gasped and covered my mouth. I guess someone heard me and came out.

"Hey, are you Amanda?" They said.

"Y-yeah. You're Auston Matthews." I said out of words.

"Yes, I am," He said with his heart-melting smile. "Do you want to come in?"

"Yeah, sure," I said as he took my hand and lead me in.

"Hey guys, this is Amanda. She was the girl I was talking about," he said gesturing to me. They all say hi at the same time and say it back.

"So I had your mom bring you early for a reason," he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"What might that be?" I asked know he was nervous.

"Will you go out with me?" He asks holding my hand in front of everyone.

"Of course I will," I answered with a big smile on my face.

After the game he took me on a most amazing date of my life and when he took me home, he stopped us at my front door.

"I guess I'll talk to you later," he said through his nerves.

"Yep, thank you for everything," I said going to hug him. Instead he puts his hand on my neck, pulls me closer gives me the sweetest kiss I ever had.

_________________

I hope this was good enough for my first imagine in forever. This took me about 20 minutes to write, so it may be really bad.

-Jules