[24]

HARRY

"I miss you." She said and I squirmed uncomfortably in her touch. I look at Selena and she was shock too.

"Uhhhh, yeah. What are you doing here, Haillee?" I asked and pulled her off me. I go to Selena who was still looking at Haillee.

"What can't I go and visit my ex?" She asks and her eyes screamed danger. I furrowed my brows and hold Selena's hand.

"Oh, Selena. Is that you?" She said and hugged Selena that caused her to pull away from my grasp.

"Uhhh... Hahaha! Hey, Haillee. Long time no talk." She said awkwardly while looking at the others and me. Haillee pulled away and smiled.

"It's nice to have a celebrity friends, you know?" She smirked and look at me. She really does scream danger.

"Yeah." Selena awkwardly said.

"Wait. You both got together again. That's so nice." She said and fake a smile. I know her. Fancying her have it's perks you know. I can tell if she's smiling genuinely or not.

"Yeah, we did." Selena said and lean closer to me.

"Mommy." I look back and saw Edward. I smiled and pick him up.

"Oh, you both got a child already. How cute?" She said sarcastically. Like I said, I know her and she is danger.

"Oh no. This is just my child." Selena said and I look at her. I faintly smiled and shook my head at the depressing thoughts that was coming.

"Now, we're reunited. This is gonna be great." She said and smirked. Well, after I got her back in high school. She become a bitch. Like Julian, Zayn's ex aka Selena's half cousin, remember her? All I know that she was laughing her ass off because I'm going after her. She played with my feelings and I don't know why did I like her the first place maybe because she was beautiful and all of the high school boys was crushing on her. She made Gabe her boyfriend because she is like the other girls at school who has an intention to keep me to herself. She is a complete psycho and a bitch.

"Yeah, right." I said and wipe the sweat coming from Edward's forehead.

"You're all sweaty. Why is that?" I asked Edward and he just leaned and whispered.

"We play hide and seek. Please don't tell mommy." He said and I chuckled.

"I won't. I promise." I said and saw Haillee watching us in confusion but when I look at her she smiled seductively like seriously. Am I handsome that much? Cockiness alert. No, but I swear I'm over her and she's crazy.

"Well, visiting hours is over now, Hannah. Go away." Louis said and literally push her away. I fight the urge to laugh at her face and I swear the guys are too.

"It's Haillee, bitch. Anyways, nice meeting you, Harry." She said and winked at me. I rolled my eyes when she walk off.

"She saw me, right? She needs an eyeglasses." Selena said and scoffed. We burst out laughing.

"That was intense." Niall said.

"I remember, Haillee begging you to come back with her after we came third place at the XFactor." Liam said and I smiled.

"What can I say I have a beautiful face." I cockily said and Selena smack my arms.

"Yeah, right, handsome. Let's have rest." She said while rolling her eyes. I smiled and waved goodbye to the boys. When we got to the hotel, Selena sat at the couch while I lay Edward in the bed. He fell asleep when we're on the way here.

"So, you still keep in touch with Haillee, huh?" She asks once I got to sit with her in the couch.

"No. The last time we have a conversation is right after we came third at the XFactor. Where I dumped her and ask her to get lost. So I'm surprise she's here." I said truthfully. She nodded.

"Don't be jealous, Sel. I've got my eyes on you forever." I said and she smiled. I cupped her cheeks and lean in to kiss her. I pulled her so she can sit on my lap and we make out.

"We can't do it, here, Haz. Edward's here." She said and pulled away from me breathlessly. I lean in to kiss her again.

"I swear Edward doesn't mind." I said and kiss her neck. I find her sweet spot and leave my mark there.

"No, Harry." She said and I smiled.

"I will get you someday, baby and if I did I swear you'll be begging for more." I said and kiss her once more.

"Such a tease." I said and look at my erection. She giggled.

"Might as well, take a cold shower. Edward will be confuse what is that." She said and I smirked.

"You might want to get it down if you want." I said and she smacked my arms.

"Go shower, Harry." She said as I obliged.

---
The next morning, it was great because Haillee is here. Note the sarcasm. She decided for us to come and join her friends and her at the swimming pool. I love swimming so did Selena so we go together with the boys and the kids.

"Is it just lovely for us to be reunited again?" She said while seductively applying tan lotion on her legs in front of me.

"Yeah, lovely." Selena scoffed and I chuckled. She stood up and took off her clothes and got me watching her in awe while she was on her bikini.

 She stood up and took off her clothes and got me watching her in awe while she was on her bikini

"Close your mouth, Harry." She said and I shook my head.

"Harry, can you apply some lotion on my back?" I look at Haillee and she was smirking.

"Go Haz." Selena said and I did her lotion. I swear this girl is a bitch.

---
We got into the swimming pool and Haillee was clinging into me that got me looks from Selena. I can't be rude to her because she is with her friends and I don't know them. They will spread rumors about me. Knowing Haillee. After we swim, we go to the rooms and I can tell that Selena is pissed.

"Sel, I can't be rude to her. I have a reputation. She's with her friends you know that if I snap they will spread false stories about me and the whole media will go crazy." I told her.

"Yeah, you can tell her that your girlfriend is watching." She told me angrily.

"I know that's why I'm sorry." I said and hugged her from behind. I kiss her shoulder.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. She turn around and hugged me.

"I don't want to go in that phase again, Harry. I don't want that Haillee is clinging to you." She said and I smiled.

"I know and I don't want her too." I said and she sighed.

"Trust me again, Sel. That's all." I said and she hesitates for awhile before nodding.

"I trust you, Harry." She said. Little did she and I know that we will be tested again and I will be the greatest jerk again.

---
A/n: Yah. So It's Haillee. Miss her? Yeah, I know. That's why I ask if you still remember her coz she will be here and first of all she is the reason of it all so yeah. Don't forget to comment and vote.

Question. 2: Favorite 1D song?

Mine was Story Of My Life.

Thanks,

Yricka