[8]

HARRY

We arrived at McDonald's fifteen minutes later from the hospital and the fast food restaurant was full. Not with customers but with paparazzi and screaming fans. I sighed.

"I'm sorry, Sel." I said and she giggled before pulling out her seat belt. She adjusted Edward's beanie.

"It's okay, Haz. I'm used to this. Edward is not." She said. I nodded and a thought popped out of my mind.

"Did the media know about your son?" I asked.  She nodded. "Okay, let's go." I said and got out. I open the door for Selena and carry Edward in my side and draped an arm around Selena. The paps were so many so I need to protect her.

"Selena! Harry!"

"Selena, is Harry the father of your son?"

"Selena, are you cheating on Justin?" 

"Harry, are you using Selena?" 

"Harry, is Selena the girl you're talking about?"

"Harry, you manwhore!" 

I shook my head at their comments and I open the restaurant's door for Selena. We fall in line like other people do. I don't want to be treated as VIP and I know Selena too. We're normal people like everyone, our job used to be abnormal. (A/n: I know it isn't the same word as the person said that in the movie but who said that?)

"What do you want, Eddie?" I asked the toddler in my arms.

"Chicken and ice cream, please." He said and I smiled. 

"You?" I look down at Selena whose eyes were scanning the menu. 

"Uhhhmmmm.... Chicken nuggets and ice cream. Make it a Flurry please." She said.

"I want that, toooo, Daddy." Edward whined. I widen my eyes when he called me that. I don't know what gotten into me but I feel myself smiling when he call me that.

"Eddie, he's not you dad." Selena said. i think she's shocked too.

"Can I call you daddy?" Edward asked me. I smiled and nodded. He cheered.

"I think Edward just want a daddy figure, Haz. Don't mind him." Selena said.

"No, I want Hawwy, to  be my daddy." He whines.

"Yes, I'll be your daddy. Don't mind mommy she's just annoying you." I said and Selena glared at me. 

"Come on, Sel. Let Eddie." I plead. She sighed.

"Fine. But you're gonna add large fries on my food." She said and I nodded. I told my order to the cash registrar the freaked out a little. We find a quiet place at the corner and some people in the restaurant giving us look probably noticing us. We eat in a comfortable silence. I was looking around our place. I mean those pricks like to ruin people's day, you know.

"Are you okay eating here, Sel?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yes, Harry. Don't worry too much. Eat and live a little." She said and smiled at me. When we finish eating, Selena let me carry Edward. I know Edward is turning 5 next month-since Selena said awhile ago-but I can't let him walk. There are a lot of paparazzi and he may got hurt. We thank the people at the restaurant for giving us privacy and such things but when we got out, the flashes blinded our eyes again.

"Can you move a little? We have a child here." I said to the paparazzi who keeps pushing and taking pictures.

"If you weren't get any picture yet then you're a bad photographer." I said kinda pissed but in this world you couldn't show how pissed you are they will make a story about how rude and displeasing you are so you keep your grounds at low and don't make a scene. I open the door for Selena ad give her Edward. I jog around to get into the driver's seat and immediately start up the car.