eleven | shooketh

shooketh.

"audrey, i'm shooketh." james spoke quietly over the phone. it was late and he was in bed, next to his sleeping wife. he didn't want to wake her and mostly, he didn't want her to know who he was talking to and why he was talking to this specific person.

"i am too, james. that was really wrong."

"it won't happen again." james uttered the words that he really didn't want to say, but he was married. he slept with another woman. it was wrong.

audrey didn't know any of that though.

"of course, of course." audrey was agreeing to something that would be hard for her to abide by, but nevertheless, she had to find a way to deal with it. "so, have you gotten any song ideas?"

"yes, love, i have." james lightly chuckled. "you're the inspiration, you know?"

"am i?" audrey felt herself blushing and she batted her eyelashes before giggling. "that's really sweet, honey. same."

"i would like to know where you learned to move like that." james smirked to himself, remembering audrey's bare body underneath and on top of him.

it was gorgeous.

"that's something you don't need to know." audrey smirked to herself and james felt his hand making its way down to his member to rub on it gently. "your big friend knows how to get the job done."

"he and my hand are having a conversation right now as you speak."

"are they?" the young writer wished she could see such a sight. it would be a turn-on for sure.

james let out a moan and just hearing the sounds escape from his lips made audrey giddy. "you know the dirty names people use in sex?"

"the names?"

"like, mommy and daddy?" audrey just assumed, she hadn't really had experience with kinky names during sex. it was all very new to her and she didn't know how comfortable she felt saying them.

james was trembling as those names rolled off of her tongue. he began to rub himself slightly faster. "oh, yes," he groaned, having the phone pressed against his ear and his shoulder, while he used both hands to run himself.

"okay, so what about the names?"

"would you like if i called you mommy?"

"um," audrey felt herself turning red, the heat rising in her cheeks was pretty hot. she held the phone against her ear and her shoulder while she slipped her hand into her underwear. "would you like if i called you, um, daddy?"

"very much, but you don't have to do that if you don't feel comfortable." james stopped rubbing himself, due to the dead silence on the other line. "audrey?"

"yes?" the young woman's voice was lower than before. unsteady, but she was still there. she was "shooketh", pleasuring herself to the sound of the gentleman's voice. she had never really done this before. "i'm here."

"are you touching yourself, sweetheart?"

"mhm," she hummed in reply, biting down on her bottom lip hard.