*ELEVEN*

(Kc's p.o.v.)

Once Criss put his hands on me...my whole body went into emotional flames...then I noticed the hunger in his eyes...I moved my hands down his shirt and went to the bottom of it and slowly peeled his shirt over his head...and trickled my fingers up and down his muscular chest and abs...when I made it to his waist...I felt him tense up a little when I went to his button on his jeans...then I slowly unzipped him...he moved in closer to me, and kissed me passionately over and over again...and very timidly began to remove my clothes...after I was in nothing but my undergarments...he put his arms under me and lifted me bridal style, like I was weightless...and romantically carried me into his back bedroom.

After we were in the room, he playfully plopped me on the bed and kicked the door shut with his foot. Then he removed his jeans and slid in the bed next to me...and started from my belly button, and kissed me all the way up to my lips...he gently crawled on top of me, and caressed my entire body. I moved in closer to him and decided to kiss him back...starting at his neck and working my way down his chest and abs...then around his belly button...I even went a little bit under it just to make him giggle a little...I wrapped my legs around his...and gently rubbed up and down...he placed his hands on my ass and gave a playful squeeze as I was nibbling on his ear...after the silly and romantic foreplay was done...he removed my undergarments and then he slid himself out of his...and in one fluid motion...passionately delve into me.

(Criss's p.o.v.)

As I slowly but powerfully entered her...I felt the passion fill the room...I never felt anything so good in my life...and I didn't even start into it well yet...I never wanted it to end. I started with a slow steady pace...then once she got used to it, and joined in with me...we both went a little faster, and stronger...the love I was experiencing with her was more than I could ever have imagined. When I heard her begging me never to stop...I knew she felt the same way about me...and our desire stayed strong until almost 4:00 the next morning...but even after we finished I couldn't bear to have her out of my arms...so as she slept...I held her and watched her as she slept...she moved a little bit...and I repositioned her to make her more comfortable...then I lightly kissed her nose and whispered how much I loved her in her ear...then as I moved away, I watched as a slight smile went across her face as she slept.

A little later, I slid down beside her and snuggled up to her, and closed my eyes and fell asleep...the rest of the morning I had beautiful dreams about Kc...were they dreams or were they premonitions...I saw her living with me at Serenity...and I haven't even finished it yet...then in my other dream...I saw us sitting together holding hands...and we each had matching wedding bands on...then the third dream/vision I had, was Kc and I sitting on a porch swing as an older couple...still holding hands and very much in love with each other...as we were watching three young kids playing in the front yard...running thru the sprinklers, with two dogs...and by the way we were looking at them they were our grandkids...which meant we had a life, and a family together...the beauty and love of it all brought tears to my eyes when I woke up from it.

Which made me hold onto her that much closer...but I didn't go back to sleep...which was a good thing because around 6:30 this morning my two very inquisitive older brothers were at my door ringing the bell...I knew as soon as they heard the news from mom, that they would be on my case and harp on me as well...because they despised the Blaine family too...as for me, I despised all of them but one...I slowly got out of bed, so I wouldn't wake my sleeping beauty...then grabbed my black robe...and went to the door and let them in...and told them to stay quiet...so they wouldn't wake my girl up.

JD and Costa wasted no time, into reaming my ass...about having a relationship with the very family we all hated!...but I stopped them very quickly and said I didn't hate them...we just resented them for always fighting against everything we did...and I was tired of it all...that it's been going on for so fucking long...I asked both of them if they even knew why?!!! Costa and JD both looked at me, then to each other...and said they had no idea...that it was just they way it's always been...I looked at both of them as they looked around me and saw Kc standing behind me wearing my other robe...as I grabbed her into my arms...and kissed her cheek, and told my brothers that it was time for all of us to get over it and stop with the childish fighting back n forth...Kc looked up at me and said she agreed 100%...then she made the first step towards my brothers and held out her hand.

JD accepted it and shook hands with her...Costa was a little more emotional about it...for she was the one that was always outdoing him when it came to music...but he gave a deep sigh and shook her hand...but he still said it wasn't a good idea, for me to be sleeping with her...for old William Blaine was going to blow a head gasket when he found out...and I would be the first one on his hit list...but Kc jumped in and said she would tell her father where he could stick it real quick, if he caused too much trouble for she was old enough to live her own life...and choose for herself...and she was extremely tired of him and her brother David, trying to run her life...then she jumped in my arms and said I was so her man. I looked down at her in my arms and told her that I would never let her go...not without a fight...because she was so mine.