*FOURTEEN*

After Kc and I had a nice nap...we woke up around 3:30 a.m. and decided to have a little love making before the sun came up...our love was so strong, nothing could ever tear us apart...I thought maybe her dad and dumbass brother would take the beating I gave them seriously and leave us alone...but not a chance...for everytime Kc and I went somewhere there they were...starting their shit...but after kicking their asses for the thirteenth time, Kc and I decided to just completely ignore their asses instead of me fighting them back...because they just weren't worth the effort of the swings.

Kc and Xristos now lived with me in my suite at the Luxor, but I told her as soon as it was finished I had a surprise for her...because it was a little cramped in my tiny room with a 190 lb dog, both of us, and Hammie...we were just running out of room...but Rachel wasn't left alone at her home...for Sully had moved in just as Kc was moving out...so it all worked for the best, and none of us have been happier...my mom and brothers no longer thought Kc was a threat, and learned to love and adore her almost as I did...but not quite.

Kc's father was still trying his damnedest to make our lives miserable...but we showed him that no matter what he did...it would just make out love for one another that much stronger...David called me out on a magicians duel...so I called him on it...but when I went to where he said it was to be held...the little fucker was too chickenshit...and never showed up...so I did close up magic for the people that were there...as time went on there wasn't nothing I wouldn't do without Kc right there by my side...we did everything together...and about three months after Kc moved in with me...I blindfolded her and took her out to see Serenity for the first time, now that it was finally finished...Xristos was very excited too because he would now have a huge grassy yard to romp around in...without us having to worry about him getting hit by a car...for my entire yard was fenced in.

Once I got into the parking lot and turned off the ignition...I helped Kc step out of the car, and asked her to keep her eyes closed...as I removed the blindfold...then I turned her around and told her to open her eyes...Kc slowly opened her eyes, and looked at the mansion I created for myself...and as she kept looking up she almost fell backward trying to fathom its exotic beauty...she looked at me...and I shook my head, and told her that it was our new home...she jumped in my arms, and told me it was beautiful!...I spun her around and told her that every king needed his castle...and now I had both...my castle...then I looked at Kc and dropped to my knees, and held a ring up to her...and said I also would have my queen...if she'd have me as her king.

Kc looked at the beautiful ring...then at me as tears ran down her face she shook her head yes...then she met me on the ground and wrapped her arms around me and said she'd love to marry me...that I was the one and only love that she'd ever have...and that she never wanted to leave from my side...I kissed her over and over again, as I placed the engagement ring on her finger...then I lifted her up and carried her to the front door and unlocked it...then I picked her back up and was ran over by Hammie and Xristos who ran into the house before me...but I just snickered to myself and carried Kc across the threshold...just to make my own luck...the I sat her on the sofa...so I could go shut the door.

We both toured the entire house and got used to where everything was located...Xristos and Hammie both, made themselves at home on our bed in the master bedroom very quickly...and took a nice snooze together...all of our personal belongings were already in the house...for slowly I managed to sneak all the stuff from the suite to the house...without Kc really noticing it...well at least if she noticed it...she never said anything about it. We both wanted to share our happiness with our closest friends about our engagement, so we called around and told them, that we were going to have an engagement/home party...in our new paradise...and wanted them all to come and share our happiness...but that wasn't going to be until tomorrow...

Because our first night in our new home was going to be a special romantic evening/night...for just us...we decided on watching movies and eating popcorn first...then we were going to go down to the dance room, and play some music...and do a little dancing...for we really loved dancing with each other...after the dance was thru...we held hands and went out to the back yard and walked thru my secret gardens I created...it was indeed a true private paradise...and it was all ours...when we finally made it back to the house...Kc gave me that crazy look and pulled me back out by the pool and stripped in front of me and jumped in the pool and told me to come join her...for an evening swim...to get the blood flowing.

I chuckled at her but stripped and jumped in beside her and we swam from one end of the pool to the other, then we played a little as I picked her up and she took a dive off my shoulders...then we playfully swam for a few more hours...until it got dark...and all my solar lights and night lights from the porch came on...and lit up the gardens and made it look enchanted...but it was getting a little bit chilly...so we swam back to the shallow end and I hopped out first...then I helped her out and grabbed our clothes...and we both went back into the house...after we dried off, we headed upstairs...and pulled our covers back...and crawled in bed...turned out the lights...and made love for a few hours before going to sleep snuggled up in each others arms...with Hammie and Xristos joining up with us after we went to sleep.