Chapter Five: Cheerleading

^^ Brandy Fields

Chapter Five: Cheerleading

Greyson

"Ow, Greyson!" Connor yelled as I sat on top of him pulling his hair.

"I told you to leave her be, Connor! She's a slut!" I yelled angrily as I fought my own twin brother. Rage filled me but not enough to actually physically hurt him, but he had to know that I was super pissed with his actions and what he did.

"You're not a guy! You don't understand. She started blowing me while I was driving, I used protection!" He said defensively and I practically gaped at him before resuming my actions.

"Nice, and you left it in our car! You're disgusting!" I said punching him.

"You're so gross." Tennant laughed while tossing his head back. We were in the basement and I had come back from the store and I saw the evidence of his encounter with Sarah Cowell from last night. He said they were just going to a small get together. Little did I know, he was fucking lying right to his face and then he had the audacity to leave the remnants in the car that we shared together.

"Greyson! Connor! Why are you two fighting?" Mom asked while pulling me off of Connor and I scooted back on my butt and went to kick him but mom stopped me and gave a warning look and I growled and listened to her.

"Connor left a condom on the floor of our car! Our sports car." I said narrowing my eyes back at Connor and he leaned back on his elbows on the ground and sighed.

"Aw man that's gross." Mom groaned rolling her eyes and she pinched the bridge of her nose while rubbing her forehead.

"I forgot to throw it out. I'm sorry." He apologized while  sitting up and hugging me tightly. I stayed still momentarily as he wrapped his arms around me. I hated affection at points, Connor was the only one who I let do this and in a few moments, I hugged him back.

"I hate Sarah Cowell and I hate you." I muttered.

"No, you don't. What do you guys want for dinner? Pizza?" Mom asked us while placing her hands on our shoulders as we pulled back from one another.

"Yes. I love you Greyson, you're my bestest friend." Connor said in an annoying voice while squeezing me tightly again and I sighed annoyed and I huffed as he squeezed the life out of me.

"Get off of me." I grumbled while moving away.

"Grey, I'm sorry." He said and I turned back.

"I hate Sarah Cowell. She's not fucking my brothers." I said gripping the couch, resisting the urge to dig into the leather and rip out the stuffing that was inside.

"So what? You going to kick her ass?" Kayce asked as he sat on the couch, his attention focused solely on the video game him and Will were playing. Tennant was high out of his mind judging by his eyes and the fact that he was examining a piece of his long hair with the most devoted attention I have ever seen him give.

"I want to make her afraid of me." I said meeting Connor's eyes who was shaking his head.

"So, that you can get in trouble and get suspended?" Kayce asked again, leading into questions and I shook my head while glaring a whole into the side of his head.

"No, so that she knows I'm not putting up with her for the rest of the year."

"And enlighten us; how will you do that?" William asked.

"Well first, Brandy Fields asked me to join the cheerleading team. So it looks like I am partaking in that activity."

"You!? A cheerleader!?" Connor yelled while laughing hysterically and I just stared at him.

"We all know what happened with that..." Kayce said while trailing off. In grade nine, I was on the cheerleading team and during one game a cheerleader from another team was being disrespectful so I taught her how to be respectful.

"I can still do it." I shrugged.

"I will stop seeing Sarah Cowell if you do this cheerleading thing. Might make you a little happier, being able to walk around school on game day with your little uniform and shit." Connor taunted. I narrowed my eyes at him and nodded.

"Trust me after I'm finished with her she won't be pretty enough to fuck." I assured while standing up and going upstairs.

"Mom!" I yelled while walking up.

"Stop yelling!" She yelled back.

"Stop yelling!" Uncle Sam mocked from the kitchen with her.

"Shut up!" She yelled back. I came into the kitchen where mom was wiping down dishes in the sink, dad stood at the counter with a beer. Uncle Sam was raiding the fridge and my other uncles and aunt were sitting at the table playing cards and having some alcoholic beverages as they did almost every night.

I slammed my hands on the counter and dad, mom, and uncle Sam looked at me as I stared at them with a calm and stoic face.

"I am joining cheerleading again." I declared.

"Lies." Uncle Sam said.

"I don't think that is a good idea, Grey." Dad added.

"I thought you hated that Cow girl?" Mom asked.

"I'm trying to turn over a new leaf. I am starting with cheerleading. I promise not to fight any cheerleaders from other schools." I assured.

"Hey, if you can do it without beating up any girls from any other schools." Mom shrugged.

"This has bad news written all over it." Uncle Sam said shaking his head.

"Oh Sam, she's in high school. Let her take chances." Mom said.

"Taking a chance, is gluing dildos to Jamie's locker. Letting Grey do cheerleading is a definite bad situation." He assured.

"Have faith uncle Sam..." I said patting his shoulder and leaving the room.

"I said I wouldn't fight anyone from different schools. Cow is up for grabs." I whispered to myself.