Chapter 4: Calling on old Friends.

Nightwing has been with the new team for a week now and has named them 'The Titan League'

Nightwing and Starfire were in the training room. "Are you going to ask them?" Starfire asks spinning her staff we hind her back.

"I will when i feel the time is right." Nightwing Says swing one of his Eskrima Sticks at her. Starfire blacks the attack and spin kicks at him.

"You know we could use there help." She replies.

"I know Star but I also know Wally and asking him takes a bit of finesse." Nightwing says back flipping out of the way of a attack from her staff. Starfire flys up in to the air and starts shouting starblots at him. Nightwing flips and sidesteps out of the way. "There coming for a visit later today so I will talk to him then" he says.

Two hours later Dick and Kori were sitting at the local Pizza ranch. When Wally West Aka Kid Flash and Artemis Crook aka Tigress walk in. Kori jumps to here feet and smiles "Over here you two." She yells casing the hold restraint to look. Dick seems to slop down in his chair a little Embarrassed. Wally grins and him and Artemis walk over and sit down with them "Hey there you guys." Wally says with a huge smile.

"Thanks for inviting us." Artemis adds.

"Thanks for coming I know you guys most be busy." Dick says.

"Not really man." Wally says with a heavy sigh. Artemis see this sigh and lays her hand on Wally's back.

"Wall we maybe able to help with that." Kori says.

"Oh really?" Wally says perking up. As dose Artemis. Kori nag's Dick who was trying to take a bit of his cheeseburger pizza.

"Oh what?" Dick replies. Kori eyes light up and she gives him a mad look. "So Kori and I have stated a new team of hero's we like to call 'the Titan League ' and we like to know if you two would." Dick was explaining when Wally and Artemis cut him off similetaniesly "YES!" They shout.

Over on the other side of town. Rachel and M'gann were meeting with Barbara Gordon aka Batgirl at the local book store.

"Hey Barb thanks for joining us here." M'gann says. Rachel nods not looking up form the book she was reading.

"Is this about Dicks new team?" Barbara asks. This catches M'gann off a little.

"Umm ya it's know as the 'Titan League ' " she replies.

"And Kori." Rachel adds

"What?" Barbara asks

"The league is lead by Dick and Kori" Rachel replies still reading her book.

"The point here" M'gann says shouting Rachel a look. "We like you to join us." M'gann finishes.

"Who is all in this League?" Barbara asks.

"Wall there is Dick and Kori, Me and Conner, Garfield and Rachel, and we hope Wally and Artmus." M'gann explains.

Barbara chuckles at the list. "So four couples. Is this a team or a love fest?" Barbara asks. Rachel slams her book shout. Sending a shockwave of sound throw the quit old book store. "Look here yes we are all couples but we are also heroes. Witch is more then I can say for you. Seeing as you hanged up your cape two mouths ago." She snaps. Barbra gets up in Rachel's face. M'gann quickly jumps in between the two girls. "Barbra, Rachel this is not how are little meeting was to go." She says pushing them both pack a little. Rachel glares at Barbra then nods at M'gann and opens her book back up and go's back to reading.

"Barbra if you are no longer heroing we understand but still thank you for coming." M'gann says.

"Hold on Yes I stopped heroing because of Bruce little tantrum... But if Dick is leading." Barbra says and Rachel shouts her another look. "and Kori I would be willing to give it a shout." she adds. M'gann hugs her and smiles.

"This is going to be so great." M'gann says.

A week later Wally, Artums, and Barbra move in to the Tower. Barbra Room was the only single bedroom. She sighs laying on her bed looking at a pitcher of a boy from her Collage. "Bobby i so miss you... Your were so Cool to be with but you head one Cold heart." she says sitting the pitcher down. Then a nock on her big metal door comes. "Its Open." She says sitting up on the bed. The door slides open and there stands Dick. "Hey there Babs how's the new room?" He asks.

"Its huge way more room that one persons needs." She replies

"Ya most the rooms are like that." He says leaning on the door frame.

"So were is Kori?" She asks very sarcastically.

"Oh she is out with Rachel. Trying to talk her down form your little battle at the book store." He replies.

"Ya sorry abut that I just did not like what she was saying." she says sighing.

"So want to tell me what happened with Bruce?" Dick asks

"You know what happened when he found out abut Jason." Barbra says. Dick sighs and rolls his eyes.

"Yes I do but trust me here that is not going to happen." Dick says. Then out of the blue a large siren starts to go off. "What's that?" Barbra asks. Garfield, Conner, and M'gann go running down the Hall be hind Dick. "Its the alarm. Something is going on in the city." Dick says and the two take off running.