Chapter 6: court is in session!

We join the TL (Titan League) already tredging throw the sowers. "Dude this really stinks." Beast boys says. Starfire, Raven, and Miss martian were having just above the sower water. "Come on it's not that bad little brother." Miss Martian replays.

"Easy for you to say sis your not walking in it bear foot." Beast boy says. Nightwing throws his hand up in a fist and every one stops. "We're here Miss M see if it's all clear." Nightwing orders.

Miss Marsion nods and go's invisible and intangible and flys up from the floor. The team stands in silences for a few minutes then the man hole cover opens. ~mind link established~ Miss Marsion says in all there heads.

~Ok team let's move quickly and quietly~ Nightwing says. The team nods and everyone moves in to the courtyard. ~it's clear. There is no other mental activity.~ Miss Marsion says. ~x-ray vision confirms that also.~ Superboy adds. Nightwing makes the hand signal to move out the the team heads deeper in to the complex.

As they make there way in to the main hall. Nightwing signals Kid Flash check the room. Kid Flash nods and Speeds off. A few seconds later he returns. ~There's nothing the hole place is deserted.~ Kid Flash explains.

~we get bad intel?~ Tigers asks.

~No way, Mistic would not lead us A stray.~ Nightwing snaps.

~could this be a trap?~ Starfire asks but before anyone can answer that with a blinding flash of light. Ask groups as we focus they find himself to wrap it in a large cage. Mistic bound and gagged off in a corner. ~I am going to go with trap~ Beast boy says.

On the outside of the cage stands hundreds of men and women in high dollar clothing wearing owl mask. One man wearing a red cloak steps forward to the front of the cage "we the court of owl find you Titans guilty." He says.

"Guilty of what?" Kid Flash shouts.

"Wall for one trespassing and also add on crimes against humanity." The man says.

~Miss M we all still linked?~ Nightwing ask mentally well also saying "where do you get off saying we are crimes against humanity?"

~yes we are but I can't seem to phase~ Miss Marsion says.

"You supershero stand in the way of human progress." The Man replays.

"You mean what you all thing Hunan progress should be!" Superboy says grabbing the bars but as he did a jolt of electricity sends him flying back.

~Raven can you open a portal?~ Nightwing asks.

~I can try~ Raven replays.

~Ok on my mark. Batgirl grab Mistic and Starfire blast the cage.~ Nightwing instructed.

~the cage seems to be shielded.~ Starfire replies.

~oh I am counting on that~ Nightwing says.

"Wall curt of owl I only have one thing left to say to you." Nightwing says with a devilish smiles.

"Oh it what is that?" The man asks.

"Titans go!" Nightwing shouts and as he dose, Starfire starts shouting statbolts at the cage. As Nightwing thought the cage was guarded but every  time a starbolt hit the cage it caused smock to form tell the hole cage was covered in smoke. At the same time batgirl run over and freed Mistic and helps him to his feet.  "Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos!" Raven shouts and the hole team is engulfed in a black light. As the smock clears the Curt of Owls is shocked to find the Titan League is gone. "Find them!" The man shouts and out of the shadows walks Talon the courts assassin. "They could not of got far." Talon says and disappears back to the shadow.

Back in the courtyard the team makes there was back to the sower entrance. "Stop we cant leave," Mistic says. The Team stop and look back at Batgirl who was still helping Mistic walk.

"And why can't we?" Kid Flash asks.

"The machine." Mistic Replies

"That's right he told us there was some kind of weapon here." Batgirl adds.

"Mistic what is this machine?" Nightwing asks.

"The head scientist called it a temporal fold generator." Mistic says and Nightwing's eyes go huge.

"Ok man i am not liking the look on your face right now." Beast boy says.

"A temporal fold generator is what we would call a time machine." Nightwing replies

"Hold up your telling the court of owl has a T.A.R.D.I.S?" Kid Flash says.

"Nothing to grand but yes they can travel back in to time and rewrite it." Mistic answers.

As soon as Mistic finished his sentence the team was sarnded but the zombie foot solders. Out of the hord of zombie solders walks Talon. "Teen Titans your little rescue ends here." Talon says.

"Oh good we can leave then." Beast boy says and starts to walk past Talon. Talon spin kicks him back in to the group. "I just side your all going no were." Talon replies. "No you side the Teen Titans cant leave... We are the Titan League." Beast boy says spiting out blood.

"whatever your name is your time ends here." Talon says.

"What is with you people and time." Superboy asks.

"So the magician told you did he?" Talon asks.

~team get ready~ Nightwing says throw the mind link.

"Just the truth." Mistic replies. Talon snapped his fingers and the Zombie fighters attack the TL. The Titan League reacted to the attack by attacking back. Nightwing and Starfire hone in on Talon wall the rest of the team battle the zombie fighters. As the battle raged on the tied seemed to not wayne. "Warriors to me." Talion shouts just as a huge light cover everyone and everything. Once the light lefts the Titan's were shocked to see...