Chapter 3

"Welcome, new students, to your initiation program. According to the stats here, approximately 120 students are currently present within this auditorium. Please behave well and do not make any unnecessary noises. Please refrain from loitering around the area and please do not violate the premises.

My name is Diana Aure and I am the principal of Archaic Academy. Alam kong nagtatakha ang iba dito kung bakit napadpad kayo sa paaralang ito. It is either ang mga magulang niyo ay previous students o nakita lang kayo ng fellow students dito. Do not be afraid, new students. This school is strictly protected and no, this school is not crazy. You are going to witness never-before-seen things that are clueless to the human's eyes."

I am currently sitting in the front row as Principal Diana is giving her opening remarks. She stands about 5'0 feet tall with a black bob cut and cute face features.

"..... Without further ado, let me first state Archaic Academy's departments. The initiation orb as you can see in front of you will determine which department you are. There are actually five departments. Firstly, Knight Class Department. Second, Royale Class Department. Third, Mage Class Department Fourth, Hunter Class Department. Lastly and the rarest department of all, Titan Class Department."

Parang may feeling ako hindi ako mapadpad sa Titan Class Department.

"Ang sabi nila ang Titan Class ay mga kakaiba."

"Oo nga. Maliliit lang ang populasyon nila. Parang 6 lang yata sila?"

"Iba talaga sila. Kapag Titan class student ka, may dugo kang isang Titan mula sa Greek Mythology."

"Yung iba naman?"

"Dugong mga gods and goddesses pero ultimate talaga ang Titans."

I listened to the conversation of the girls beside me. I remember having powers of rising the dead. All I can remember is that Hades can do that or the other god name, Death. Greek Mythology can literally be anything.

But Titans? Having the blood of Titans is really rare. It means Stella and Damien have the blood of Titans.

"May dugong Titans pero may halo silang major gods and goddesses sa kanilang mga dugo din. Hindi lang Titans. Yan yung sinabi ni mama sa akin."

"Ay oo nga."

I wish I can be on the Titan Class department. I might have a chance. I can feel it.

Principal Diana explained the differences between the departments. Knight class are for students who have the blood of Greek Heroes who were not actually gods and goddesses but considered as minor immortals. Royale class are for students with the blood of dynamic minor gods who partook the path of royalty, for short—they are spoiled rich.

Mage class are for students who have the blood of the major gods and goddesses only—I might be in that class. Hunter class are for students who have the blood of the most powerful creatures created by the major gods and goddesses. Lastly, the Titan class for students who have the blood both of the powerful Titans and major gods and goddesses.

".... Rhiana Devone bestowed as a Knight class student.." Principal Diana announced.

All of the students are getting excited for knowing their departments. Ang iba nga nangarap na sa Titan class sila kasi it is the very popular department in the whole academy.

"....Steven Doza bestowed as a Hunter class student.."

I felt a presence at the main door and I don't know why. Precisely, there stood Damien while crossing his arms after he entered and closed the door. He looked directly at me and I can tell namumula ako sa kaba. Kaba lang ba ito?