Ch. 2: Helping Out

Mangle's POV

I was hanging out with Roxanne, my 6-year-old daughter. Together, we were playing with her pirate toys. 2 plastic swords and a toy pirate ship.
"I'm gonna make you walk the plank!" Roxanne giggles.
"But how? I have to help you beat the kraken!" I smiled.
"Fine. After!" She laughs.
"Oh no, there it is!"
       "Don't worry, Mom, I will get it!" Roxanne giggles and runs to fight a plastic squid toy with her sword. She comes back with it and gives it to me.
       "I got it!" She smiles brightly.
       "Good job, baby! You saved me!" I smiled back and hugged her. She gladly hugged back.
       "You still have to walk the plank." She laughed. I playfully scoffed and picked her up.
       "No! You will walk the plank!" I joked around. We both laughed and played around some more.
       A few minutes later, we laid down on her bed and panted for air from all of the pirate work we did. I sat her on my lap and waited until she fell asleep. She eventually did fall asleep, which I was partially glad. Who knew taking care of a child would be so much work?
       I tucked her in bed, kissed her forehead, turned off the lights, and left the room. I checked the clock in the kitchen when I reached it.
Only 8:30. New record. I thought. Maybe this should be her bed- "Whoa!"
      My thoughts got interrupted by someone sweeping me off my feet. I swiped the hair that was laying on my face to see who it was. And it was-
     "Foxy!"
     "Aye, lassie. It be me."
     "Oh, you silly pirate! You scared me for a second!"
     "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare ye."
"It's fine, baby. So what's up with Bonnie? Have you guys been getting along well?"
"Yar."
"So you guys aren't fighting over a stupid cup anymore?"
"Nope."
"Good."
"Even though he broke it, he still deserves to pay for it."
"Oh my, Foxy leave him alone!" I giggled as I playfully push him.
Luckily, the phone rang before he can do anything. He picked it up and started speaking. Seconds later, he hung up and looked at me.
"Fazbear needs us at his house in 15."
"Oh okay. What about Roxanne?"
"Just wake up the lassie and say we are going to see the two scallywags... um... erm..."
"Lucas and Farrah?"
"Yar, that be them!"
"Okay. Start getting ready then." I look at him with a smile. We kissed each other before we went to get everything ready.

Freddy's POV

I got everything ready for when everyone arrives. I came up with the idea to have the gang here to help get (Y/N) back. I couldn't bare to see Goldie like this and I can't deal with it.
The doorbell rings and I open the door. Everyone was there, so I let them in. Farrah, Lucas, Roxanne, and Charles, Chica's son, went to go play in Farrah's room. Meanwhile, Foxy, Goldie, Bonnie, Chica, Mangle, and Fallon went to sit on the couch.
"So everyone knows why we are here, right?" I sat down next to Fallon.
"Nope." Chica responds.
"You only told us to come over here to discuss something important." Bonnie chuckles.
"We are going to rescue (Y/N). And we are going to do it together." I smiled. Goldie's ears shot up and looked at me.
"Really? But how?" He asked. "Circus Baby has her and we don't know how to get into the game."
"That's when The Marionette comes in. He knows all the secrets." I smirked.
"But what if he doesn't know?" Mangle asked.
"This is why we are going ask him. Would you guys stop being negative?" I sighed and looked down.
      "What are we waiting for? We have to start somehow." Goldie gets up.
      "Knowing the Marionette, he doesn't do stuff for free. We need something worthy of giving him." Mangle states.
      "The lad loves children." Foxy stands up as well. "Probably he could watch the little scallywags while we are gone."
      "I don't know.. I don't trust him with my child." Fallon frowned slightly.
      "Let's see what he wants." I said while texting him. Everyone gathered around me and stared at my phone.

Hey Puppet. I need you for a second.

Puppet: what is it?

We need some information on Circus Baby's game.

Puppet: I don't run my business for free.

I know. What is it that you want?

Puppet: a Plushie.

A plushie? That's it?

Puppet: not just any Plushie. The plushie.

Where do I find it?

Puppet: I won't tell you, but I can give you a hint.

Okay. What is it?

Puppet: it helps me turn into my nightmare form on command.

That's it?

Puppet: that's it.

        I ended the chat there. We all sighed in sync and sat back down.
       "It helps me turn into my nightmare form on command." Goldie repeated.
      "What does he mean by that?" Chica scratched her head. I shrugged.
      "Don't you guys have your own plushie that makes you turn nightmare on command?" Fallon looks at me.
      "Yea why?" I looked back at her, then reality struck me. "That's it!!"
      "What be, lad?" Foxy looks at me.
      "We need to find Balloon Boy and fast." I said.